Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Comic Universe Vs The Video Game Universe

(PSN)zeratul____12

Since comic book characters have the power of being able to do anything the writers want (to the point where a single person from somewhere like Marvel Earth could wipe out a universe like Warhammer with the wave of their hand) I'd say comic books win.

Also, Superman.

The equivalent of a comic book Walkman that somehow hasn't been fazed out yet.

Since comic book characters have the power of being able to do anything the writers want (to the point where a single person from somewhere like Marvel Earth could wipe out a universe like Warhammer with the wave of their hand) I'd say comic books win.

Also, Superman.

The equivalent of a comic book Walkman that somehow hasn't been fazed out yet.

Actually Superman is vulnerable to magic and gaming has incredible spellcasters

So what Kratos vs Doomsday?

You could always make a character in a comic or a game that's immortal. Look at smite its a game with gods compare that to hulk or super man the gods would win but something like thor (marvel) vs loki (warframe) thor would wreck loki.

Or just through in valkyr and she will just wreck anything, come at me marvel/dc 

Valkyr (invincible angry grill) vs Deadpool (regenerating punching bag). Take a guess who would win... yes obviously batman.

Not if hes in combat with other characters, or imprisoned by the magic guys, or even have time stopped by the numerous guys who can alter time

This is Superman you're talking about.

The most stupid overpowered character in fiction that destroys Solar Systems with a sneeze!

He'll kill those characters in a heartbeat, he'll just bust out the barriers with his $&*&*#(%& strength and just fly around the planet a couple times to turn back time!

Superman only needs to dedicate a micro second and Scribblenaut gets his head melted by heat vision (and lets not forget that to use a Kryptonite gun he has to actually shoot Superman.

And also don't forget that Superman isn't the only one fighting. You still got just as overpowered s**t like Galaxus and Silver Surfer, plush the mentioned reality warpers that solo beat entire Sci-Fi universes with a wave of their hand.

Also I have no clue why I'm arguing for Superman (who I hate) or comics (which I don't read, but have a fanboy friend that gives me all the info). Oh well.