The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficulty Farming For Prime Frame

FallingHeaven

Question

I have spent the past 2.5 weeks doing nothing but void missions trying to farm Loki prime parts.

I even postponed the second dream quest (I have completed the first two missions.)

So far I have wasted 30+ keys of my own and other people's keys too. Only have bp, no helmet, chassis or systems whatsoever.

I know what missions will drop the parts, but they just won't drop. Is the info outdated?

Is Loki prime already vaulted or something?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Loki Prime is definitely not vaulted and isn't even that expensive because there are so many parts for it. I suggest you sell all of the loot you got from the void and just buy the Loki Prime set from someone.

As to why you aren't getting any doesn't make much sense if you are farming the correct missions.

Edited by DesuTronic

No, Loki isn't in the vault yet (at the moment i think only Mag, Ember and Frost Prime)

It's hard, and i know how you feel. We all do, i think. I spent 2 months doing defense missions until loki systems dropped al the time in sabotage III

Same with Ash Prime Bp

Maybe Defenses need to tweak a little their rewards? I get that farming parts must be difficult or midly difficult, but in particular, defense missions with rotation C are the most frustrating.

Loki Prime is definitely not vaulted and isn't even that expensive because there are so many parts for it. I suggest you sell all of the loot you got from the void and just buy the Loki Prime set from someone.

As to why you aren't getting any doesn't make much sense if you are farming the correct missions.

I use tennodrop to locate missions for the parts. The website doesn't say Loki prime is not obtainable. That is why I am so curious/frustrated because I do NOT get the parts dropped for me.

Loki is easy though Systems can be stubborn. Do T3 Sabotage and find all the caches, that gives you 4 chances at a part since both Helmet and Systems drop there. Chassis is a pain unless you have the keys, I avoid rotation C drop chances where I can so Sabotage T4 is the best place for it. It's also pretty cheap on trade chat, going for about 70p for the set, heck I'll sell you one for 50p if you like.

Edited by Zilchy