The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Help

D4n3J

Question

So here the thing, I have a steam account and I want to purchase some platinum to support the dev. The only issue is that I would be telling my friend to purchase it for me and transfer it to me. The thing I wanted to ask is if he purchases the platinum (from his account) would he be able to share (give/gift) me those platinum??

If not, then is there a way that it can be done?? I don't want him to create a WF account and get to MR 2 just so he can join me in DOJO and give me those plat.

5 answers to this question

But your friend's account, is already a full functioning account? Then you can trade with him the regular way already, right?

If you mean with account, his computer, then yes, he needs to create a WF account, rank up to MR2, buy the plat (bc the 50 start plat isn't tradable), and then you can trade with him.

do you want to buy plat on steam ?

i mean if you do that with those pack ( personaly i dont like them) your friend can buy it on steam as a gift and give it to you right a way.

http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/230410/?l=english

or else if your friend is also playing warframe he can buy some and trade it to you but beware the taxes ^.^ and MR2 of course.

Edited by trunks013