Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Napalm Explosion Radius Larger Than A Room In Sorties.

Gigaus

Wat....

I just got done streaming a console spassing the hell out, and went back and watched it...Most of the times I took spike damage was when Scortches ever attacked-- usually in the range of 10k damage in a second, because attack speed-- or whenever a napalms shot landed. Anywhere. Ever. 

I'm not kidding, I got hit a whole room away when one of the shots impacted on the door. On the other side of the room. We barely made it through the MD with a Frost because the AoE from the shots were so large they were larger than the globe. 

So I'm not sure if this is a bug, or some kind of scaling issue or what...but can it please be changed to something somewhat reasonable. Or at the least have Napalms renamed to 'Nukes'. 

yes another person who hates napalms lets continue to talk about it and nerf that dude or at least dont nerf him and give us his weapons so we can pay in the same coin

We already have his weapon, it's call the Torid. If you play as Ivara, you can be on the same level as them to steer it all around.

And I know they're not going to get nerfed in general, Grineer are DE's favored faction by far. People have been asking for Napalm nerfs for years now and they've only gotten stronger. But I would very much like if they were at least reasonable. Being able to hit players from a room away from where they impacted, and through walls is bullS#&$. There's no way that you can do Sortie defense missions without using someone that just stunlocks them or disarms them if that's going to be the case. 

Edited by Gigaus