The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could I Get Some Rhino Fashionframe Help?

SpaceAgeBrain

Question

Alright: So I just built RhinoP, fell in love with his general ridiculousness, and decided to get the Jordas Syandana pack, for the amazingly tacky Opulas Robe.

That combination of "Linebacker build", "ridiculously fast Vanguard helm", and "bright gold skin" makes me feel like he's some ridiculous space ninja version of an 80's wrestler. He needed a cloak to match. 

Now, the robe looks FANTASTIC in the previews, but whenever the golden glory uses a melee weapon, a 1h secondary, a bow, runs, or basically, takes his hands out of the "I have a rifle" position, the shower curtain clips on RhinoP's shoulders/biceps noticeably. 

I was wondering if there was a Tenno who happened to both have the majority of the cape-based Syandana's AND a RhinoP, that would be willing to get me some video of a Rhino playing the game while wearing a cape-y Syandana. I'm interested in the Salyx Syandana, and the Moth Syanda Pack contents, specifically. 

If I'm going to spend another couple hundred plat on getting a good looking cape, I'd like to make sure the cape looks good when I'm playing the game, in addition to standing still. 

Thank you in advance for your assistance, Tenno. 

Edited by SpaceAgeBrain

11 answers to this question

Sorry. I should have explained this better. 

It's not the weapons that clip. The weapons are already set to hidden. 

It's the shoulders and biceps that clip with the Opulas Robe. 

Like, I'll be running, and the arm is neatly bisected by the robe, or I'll use a melee attack, and the shoulder will cleanly pass through it.

Or I'll fire a bow, and on the pull back, the robe and the shoulder intersect. 

If you want Fashionframe, the Palatine skin (no gold on Iron Skin woohoo) & Syandana works rather nicely, IMO.

but the gold is my alltime favorite part of RhinoP.

The gold is what turns him from "Serious, armored wrestler knight" to someone that'll shout "What you gonna do, brother?" or "Ooh Yeah" as he's punching people. I need him to be a ridiculous, golden brawlin god.

I like my Rhinos like I like my  gilded lawn flamingos. Tacky, neon under the gold, unreasonably heavy, and not-really-aerodynamic.

Edited by SpaceAgeBrain

personally i do not run syandanas on my rhino prime. no point hiding that gold or the gold windup mechanism on his back. no syandana can match that bling skin.

i did use to run a complete blood red colour for him though. looked like raw muscle beneath when iron skin was active.

Buy the Palatine bundle. The Palatine Syandana is made around Palatine skin's design and animations.

But that's not what I'm aiming for. My favorite part of RhinoP is the frame's appearance. It would not make sense to spend plat to replace my favorite part with something less enjoyable. 

Edited by SpaceAgeBrain

I know you don't want the armor, but after looking at all of the capes on Rhino Prime, the Palantine Syandana was the one I felt worked the best and with the right coloring, could certainly tie into the Prime look you are trying to keep. I personally like the Palantine armor on him and that cape works with it also. After that, I have to say that the Misa or Yakamo Prime Syandanas work the best. But they do not have that cape look obviously. I have to tell you though, that I felt so strongly that the Palantine worked the best, I actually invested in another set of arcanes just to put on that one. LOL