The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kubrow Armor Question

summerpaws

Question

Hello everyone! New kubrow armor looks pretty awesome and I have all kubrow related stuff, so where we can get it in game? People in regional chat said that it is only drops "from market", is that true?

It is big off to me from this game then, if stuff I care about comes exclusively in expensive "bundles" with things I don't even need :c

6 answers to this question

Almost all (but a few holiday) cosmetics cost plat you don't need to pay anything if you really want them all you have to do is farm things people want and sell it to them for plat in trading this is really standard practice for any F2P to sell cosmetics and it's probably more or less DE's primary source of income

The new kubrow armour is in the Trinity deluxe skin bundle that is in the market that comes with Trinity deluxe skin, Bo deluxe skin and the kubrow armour. It costs 250 plat to buy the bundle.

Thank you for letting me know it is available in bundle section, I thought it is money exclusive like prime access.

I love to support game and would buy if it was in kubrow category for 80-100, but "bundled" with other things I will never use.. I guess I will farm something for it.

Thanks everyone for answers! ♥

..."drops" from the market? That's a weird way of putting it.

regional chat, you know it xD