The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It A Good Idea To Change Syndicates?

jjpdn

Question

I have everything from Suda & peps on the left side.

Should I switch now?

Advice?

EDIT: Because I just see so many people with these syndicates and its hard to get a trade.

Is it easier to get a trade with mods from syndicates on the right side?

Edited by jjpdn

14 answers to this question

I personally do not play with the market and I switched. I've done all Syndicates besides Perrin and New Loka (Who I am working on now) Its neat that you can get all the syndanas that way. (It is also REALLY expensive in Catalysts, Reactors, and prime parts. So if those are scarce for you I don't recommend it but you only have to pay the price once and you can go back.)

You can do Veil without screwing over Suda and Hexis, you just have to do it at half speed.  Set all your bonus rep to Meridian, then do Suda and Meridian missions.

Slight threadjack, can I get a warm fuzzy that sacrifices are not required a second time?  As in, if I do Loka and Perrin, I can just rep all the way back to max with the left side without any additional sacrifices right?  I've seen conflicting information.

Edit:  I don't know your MR OP, but that extra bonus standing makes it really easy.  Took me about a week-ish to reach max rank on Red Veil, and I'm MR19.  If grinding out syndicates and MR are both things on your list, I'd recommend MR first - it'll make the syndicate grinding and relevelling easier when you get to it.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

I just switched from SM/Hexis/Suda to Perrin/Veil/Loka a month ago, due to most of my clanmates going with the left 3.

And it takes me about 1 week to fully switch(as of MR21).

But like the above have said, switch only if you are after the non-tradable goods.

I personally think it's good to level all of them up to max standing because if you change syndicates and want to go back you don't have to sacrifice anything again, apart from time of course.

Good to know. I'm working on the last 2 of the 6 myself. This question was bugging me. It's nice knowing I can switch back without having to trade items in again.