Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special Stealth Music?

GinKenshin

Hoi Tenno, 

so I've been having this idea in my head for a while now, the name of the thread says it.  

recently, I found myself going for a stealthy gameplay, like using silent weapons and trying to avoid alerting enemies, and yes, I'm farming my focus from the stealth kill bonus. 

and the feel it gives doesn't seem right to me. I mean there isn't much difference between recklessly attacking an enemy and careful planning your approach, so I though a very cool and badass music would do, plus it'll get us to the 'stealth zone'. I mean cool stealth kill animations are great, but it still falls short for me. 

so this stealth music would play out from the start of a mission (excluding some missions like defense, excavation, survival....basically the ones that get you alerted) and would go away when the alarms are triggered (or when enemies see you). I still haven't decided if it would play again when the alarms or lock-down are triggered though

now the type of the music. I was thinking something like the drum music that plays when you start warframe (when you have to enter your password and stuff), it really feels like it belongs to a game like Warframe. of course, I'll leave that to the pros (aka: DEGeorge and the DE sound team) 

also, there should be an option to disable this music. the only reason I want that is because I especially like playing stealthy in the void with it's awesome music. plus, some may not like it. 

Thank You. ^^