Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i got bundle but i cant find it in arsnel where is it? and what should i do ?

Salvoroth

I got this bundle avatar pack with ash and mag but i cant find it anywher what should i do? where is it? or should i Just buy the blue prints . Please tell anyone i really want to try ash out so thanks

Edited by Salvoroth

It still seems pretty silly that we have to pay for a little icon that most people won't see, and doesn't even affect your avatar for on the forum.

It's a Beta cash shop metrics test item/place holder. I am sure this will be expanded in the future. Also, when you press "Z" in game, you will see the chose navatars of people.

Reading comprehension? An avatar could also be the character that you play with and in many cases is, depending on the game. It needs to have a description or not even be in shop. In a forum setting you can assume avatar will be an icon but ingame it's too confusing.

I don't see what's so confusing about this. The price of the Blueprint itself costs more than what you get in each pack. Using logic, you'd assume that the item didn't have Frames, but something that means next to nothing. It's cheaper than most guns, and doesn't require crafting. Come on now. It's not like 30k is much at all anyway.

FURTHERMORE, it even says "Avatar IMAGE Pack"

Not just Avatar.

Edited by Kyoryu

• 4 weeks later...

I got this bundle avatar pack with ash and mag but i cant find it anywher what should i do? where is it? or should i Just buy the blue prints . Please tell anyone i really want to try ash out so thanks

I bought the avatar image pack 1 assuming that it was like a costume change. I'm very disappointed that I didn't make the connection between "avatar" and "image," and wasted 40 platinum. :(