Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Mend Feedback And Concept

seniledark

While playing equinox for the past few days, I intended to stay night form most of the time, in which I did. Though, throughout the whole run I felt that mend is kinda useless most of the time. By the time I get to my friends/allies, they already have picked up a orb(s) or just slammed a pad down for health(which was kinda stupid). Or the fact that you build up alot of points for health when really you just need 1000-3000 points to fully heal your whole team(in my experience today, two of my members had close to 900 health). So, I felt it needs a change of some sort and this is what I came up with:

Concept: 

Lets have mend act like Maim, while players stand within mends field of range, they will slowly(SLOWLY) be healed over time with a rejuvenation effect from mend. Points from killing will be depleted as players are healed by the rejuvenation effect. This would give more reason to build up points for mend. Depending on power strength, the amount of points gained from killing, and energy of the player's equinox will determine how much health will be given over how long of a time. Equinox will still have the ability to disperse all points and heal all teammates within range by ending mend.  

So tell me what you think, for I think it would be more useful.

Edited by seniledark