Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Street Fighter V Will Have A Cinematic Story Mode.

izzatuw

Judging by the trailer Street Fighter V will have an actual cinematic story mode akin Mortal Kombat 9/X that won't just consist of comic panels or short prologues and epilogues.

The end, >_> are some characters gonna be spot on DLC?

Edited by izzatuw

I'm not sure if I want to buy it. I found the super and Ultra combos to be rather weird to trigger in Ultra Street Fighter 4. Also, seeing that the only two characters I enjoyed playing (Juri and Ibuki) are DLC isn't increasing the will to buy it. 

I'm not sure if I want to buy it. I found the super and Ultra combos to be rather weird to trigger in Ultra Street Fighter 4. Also, seeing that the only two characters I enjoyed playing (Juri and Ibuki) are DLC isn't increasing the will to buy it.

I do like SF but only as a viewer :P

I could hardly play SF IV.

I do like SF but only as a viewer :P

I could hardly play SF IV.

I only played around 10 hours of USF4, back when it had a free weekend. The only other fighting games I ever played were Skullgirls for around 15 hours and Injustice for 8 hours.

I only played around 10 hours of USF4, back when it had a free weekend. The only other fighting games I ever played were Skullgirls for around 15 hours and Injustice for 8 hours.

I have played a wee bit of Injustice but put a good amount of hours in MK9.