The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Stat Should I Build Nezha For?

BlackerGames

Question

17 answers to this question

This is the build I currently run on him:

Ei1RoAx.png

Went for a jack-of-all-trades build since that seems to be Nezha's shtick. The most important thing I can recommend is casting speed; both his 3rd and 4th powers (especially the 4th, having two casts) take a while to cast.

Oh, it's worth mentioning that Warding Halo benefits from Armor just like Rhino's Iron Skin does, hence why I included Steel Fiber.

Hm, looks like the armor multiplier is based on power strength too, wiki doesn't know what the max rank multiplier is though.

Maglev + Cunning Drift

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

But seriously, Divine Spears is your main ability so you want high Efficiency, with as much Range and Duration as you can get without sacrificing other stats. So it's something like...

Energy Siphon, Cunning Drift (Exilus)

Streamline, Fleeting Expertise R3, Primed Continuity, Constitution, Stretch, <blank>

Vitality, Steel Fiber

The final slot can be used for Natural Talent, Intensify, or whatever you like.

I really like him for melee-only playstyle.

9WbKwke.jpg

This here gives you a 3,1k Warding Halo, as well as lets you constantly run his Firewalker and decent damage from Divine Spears.

Ignore his 2. tho, its garbage imo.

Edited by no_stripes

Why not replace Fleeting Expertise for (Primed) Flow?

(Was kinda excited about getting a new frame, but after reading up on Nezha, I'm kinda skeptical.)

I heard good things from friends, and a few test runs I had on PC to try him out. I enjoy him, will he be my main? Probably not, Ivara is life, Ivara is love. But from what I've played and seen, he'll be fun <prob gonna build full Exilus mod, Maglev, Cunning Drfit, Lightning Dash x3

I heard good things from friends, and a few test runs I had on PC to try him out. I enjoy him, will he be my main? Probably not, Ivara is life, Ivara is love. But from what I've played and seen, he'll be fun <prob gonna build full Exilus mod, Maglev, Cunning Drfit, Lightning Dash x3

It could just be that since I've learned that Nezha was gonna be sort of a hybrid, I was hoping he would be more of an interesting alternative to Oberon.

Thing is, at least Oberon doesn't have to jump through hoops have an obscure build to play properly (I pretty much mod him in a similar way to Mag Prime). He's a lot more straightforward than Nezha, and I'd take Radiation damage over Heat any day when fighting Grineer (which I find myself fighting the most).

Edited by (PS4)InstaShark

Obscure build?  Two builds were posted in this thread and they're both logical (mine is even simpler and I play it all the time in various missions).

You should wait to try it.  The only real concern I have is the default range on things like the healing AoE for 2 and the ult are too small.

Obscure build?

Why not replace Fleeting Expertise for (Primed) Flow?

Y'know, 'cause duration seems kind of important to keep 1, 2 and 4 useful considering his abilities have an average (at best) base timer or using Natural Talent when you could simply hide or flip around in the air like a monkey to dodge bullets while casting mid-air (unless, of course, that isn't possible; in which case, Nezha's not as acrobatic as he's made out to be).

EDIT: And yeah, the range seems worse off than the duration which kinda throws Narrow Minded out of the question unless you use Overextended which kinda nullif... You get the idea.

Edited by (PS4)InstaShark

i use balanced build power range def

viatlity.redirection.stillfiber.armored agility.transient.intesity.primed cont.primed flow.streach.aura of u choice... and range drift... with this build u have 30 meter range over 3k halo shield.and 450armor

Y'know, 'cause duration seems kind of important to keep 1, 2 and 4 useful considering his abilities have an average (at best) base timer or using Natural Talent when you could simply hide or flip around in the air like a monkey to dodge bullets while casting mid-air (unless, of course, that isn't possible; in which case, Nezha's not as acrobatic as he's made out to be).

EDIT: And yeah, the range seems worse off than the duration which kinda throws Narrow Minded out of the question unless you use Overextended which kinda nullif... You get the idea.

When using corrupt mods you need to balance stats based on what you care or do not care for.  That goes for every single frame out there when using corrupt mods.

eh, you can teleport and run faster already, why burn out a mod for sprint speed (excluding special speed runs, if you are doing those?).

I built to max out 3 & 4, so high power strength and low duration themed.  Duration on 4 is questionable... if its a long duration, you can shoot the impaled survivors sure, but it will also interrupt you at annoying times if you face un-speared mobs then the spears go down and you are in an animation at a bad moment...    a short duration and you do a quick double animation ...  I prefer that.

nezhabuild.jpg

A very balanced build and normal Flow and Continuity are fine, but since I have primed version, I use them for Nezha.  I haven't bothered experimenting with corrupted mods because I feel like Nezha needs a bit of everything to be viable and I use all of his abilities.  Sometimes I swap Armored Agility out for Constitution if I want more duration.  While casting animation could be a lot faster, I still don't bother with Natural Talent and usually I cast his abilities when I'm jumping so I'm not on the ground being shot at.  This build is good enough for Pluto and Ceres as well as sortie stuff so I don't bother to min-max.  I'm thinking about formaing him at least one more time and open up the exilus slot (add one of the drift mods or mobility mods? not sure yet).