Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Gremlins

Rehtael7

Sorry in advance if this goes in a different forum, but could the drop rate of the Twin Gremlins be upped a bit? I'm trying to get them for PvP, and I've run Lech Kril + Vor way too many times now. Compound this with the fact that Lech Kril takes ages to kill.

With no other means of getting the gremlins besides plat, this is getting ridiculous. I had to run them at least fifty times to get all the miter parts and I wasn't even trying to get that.

They aren't even good weapons, why are they so difficult to get?

Edited by Rehtael7

Slightly off topic question: Are they good for PvP? I've had them for a while but never used them.

Anyway. I think it's just crappy luck you're experiencing. I've been farming for Miter parts and all I've been getting are gremlin BPs :/

I can make seven miters if four of them are missing handles.

The PvP stats look promising, and I'd like to try them out. Worst case scenario, it's mastery fodder.

They're wonderful for PvP. They're one of the stronger projectile guns at the current time. I use them often.

Neato. I'm looking for an automatic alternative to the Aklato (Which are surprisingly godly in PvP if you have good aim)

UPDATE: I can now make FIVE Miters, and eight without handles, and I can make four trinities, and another ash. Still no gremlins.

Edited by Rehtael7

In my experience the twins grimlins are dropped from Captain Vor.

Me and some clan mates when after the twins about 2 weeks ago. The three of them needed the twins. We found the way to get the twins easy we ignored captain Vor and kill Lech Krill first. Yes captain Vor dropped us a couple times but we had a limbo to keep us up and to draw Argo from Captain Vor.

We ran 7 missions to get all the pieces or the twins.

So I believe the weapon drop depends on which enemy is dropped last.

In my experience the twins grimlins are dropped from Captain Vor.

Me and some clan mates when after the twins about 2 weeks ago. The three of them needed the twins. We found the way to get the twins easy we ignored captain Vor and kill Lech Krill first. Yes captain Vor dropped us a couple times but we had a limbo to keep us up and to draw Argo from Captain Vor.

We ran 7 missions to get all the pieces or the twins.

So I believe the weapon drop depends on which enemy is dropped last.

That is completely incorrect.

The singular blueprint for twin gremlins in an end-of-mission reward.

just keep running it, it'll drop.

Lech is annoying, i just stand in front of him, when he shoots me i melee him and he swings every time. After 2-3 strikeout swings he'll ground slam. Then a sancti / vay hek makes very short work of his invuln period. Usually takes 2-3 smashes to get him to where you can actually kill him.

Go with rhino prime speed build so you can just stand in front of them laughing.

They used to be one of the best secondaries in the game.

But time moves on and the Gremlins are very old weapons and haven't seen any adjustment since Damage 2.0--which stole a lot of their luster (they were one of the few ignore armor weapons).

Can't say with PvP since I couldn't care less, but if they do perform well there, well, guess it's a niche they can fill even if most of the playerbase will never notice.

Vor and Lech have a rather large drop pool and it can be streaky. When farming these and Trinity for a friend, we got both Trin and the Gremlins rather quickly, but I've still never seen a Miter barrel. Just the usual RNG weirdness. Nothing new or remarkable.