Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here's A Tip For The New Shadow Debt Mission

ZoomZi

A major tip for any1 having trouble finding the Acolytes, there's a condition you must meet while in the mission. There are 2 extra mobs that actually come with the Acolytes kill them in the mission the Acolyte will spawn 100% of the time, and extra tip is the acolyte mission will end while you're in the mission even if you had kill the extra 2 mobs and hasn't spawned he will NOT spawn. These 2 mobs look like Aladv; hopefully this has helped you in a way, i'll post the names and screenshots of the mobs when the Acolytes are found again.

If you have any suggestions please post them.

They don't use timer, they use a random tile in the map that makes them spawn

Which is often one of those really tiny loot locker/enemy spawn rooms. I guess because there's so many of them. But keep that in mind, all of those tiny rooms count, I think even the ones that appear to be part of a larger tile. Explore the entire map thoroughly and they should be 100% guaranteed to spawn.

Also, I've never seen a Datalyst outside of the 4 initial Spy/Mobile Defense missions, which I assume is what OP's talking about with "mobs that look like Alad V". And, after over 40 attempts, I have yet to have an acolyte not spawn. The spawning mechanism is not related to these enemies in any way, nor any other enemies. They spawn when you enter a specific randomly-determined tile, provided you're on the correct node. That's all there is to it.

A major tip for any1 having trouble finding the Acolytes, there's a condition you must meet while in the mission. There are 2 extra mobs that actually come with the Acolytes kill them in the mission the Acolyte will spawn 100% of the time, and extra tip is the acolyte mission will end while you're in the mission even if you had kill the extra 2 mobs and hasn't spawned he will NOT spawn. These 2 mobs look like Aladv; hopefully this has helped you in a way, i'll post the names and screenshots of the mobs when the Acolytes are found again.

If you have any suggestions please post them.

wut?

Which is often one of those really tiny loot locker/enemy spawn rooms. I guess because there's so many of them. But keep that in mind, all of those tiny rooms count, I think even the ones that appear to be part of a larger tile. Explore the entire map thoroughly and they should be 100% guaranteed to spawn.

Also, I've never seen a Datalyst outside of the 4 initial Spy/Mobile Defense missions, which I assume is what OP's talking about with "mobs that look like Alad V". And, after over 40 attempts, I have yet to have an acolyte not spawn. The spawning mechanism is not related to these enemies in any way, nor any other enemies. They spawn when you enter a specific randomly-determined tile, provided you're on the correct node. That's all there is to it.

Keep in mind, not every tile is able to spawn an acolyte

Also, the Datalyst and the grineer-one-whose-name-I-forgot only spawn in the Data Gathering missions.

I bet this guy is one of those guys who used to look for final fantasy cheats like "HOW TO GET ALL GUARDIAN FORCES - WALK TO BEACH NORTHWEST OF BALAMB GARDEN THEN TO FOREST OPPOSITE, WAIT FOR T-REX TO APPEAR THEN WALK BACK TO BEACH, REPEAT TILL FLYING FISH APPEAR SECOND THEN REPEAT AGAIN TILL ANOTHER T-REX APPEARS THIRD, and so on and so forth (if any other enemy should appear, the chain is broken and you must start again)." And spends the whole day rinsing the f**k out of them with no success.

Edited by JoshuaOuroboros666