Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflicts And Waiting, Clans Lament

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

Ok So DE Danielle closed Dark Sector and you so that we could talk constructively and positively about current events or current events to clans pertaining to our waiting for DS to Return?

Of course clans are going to go for eachothers throat when harsh words are said , disrespect anything of that sort.  I think she revealed an aspect that we knew was true but didnt know how imperative the clan rivalry was , to the closing of DS. Yes we know about credit glitching and it has been talked and blamed to death.  The more important thing to consider is the negativity that DS brought that DE probly doesnt want to be accountable for.  I guess we should ask ourselves , (admitting that I was not present during original Dark Sector) Can the clans calm it down, or can theyre be a version of DS that doesnt make such high stakes like the loss of so many resources to capture a node and fight in rail conflict.  There is a lot of clan and Alliance Polotics when it comes to the control of a node which makes it difficult to easily obtain one.  I think that any way these rails are released the Warframe Community is going to be overwhelmed with joy and protecting it from being taken again.  There are still so many unpredicatable variables which make it very interesting that it wont just be one way and thats it.  We do need to stay away from making it or anything about it personal.

IRoN

People complained about Dark Sectors being unfair cause of how it was held and how it was "monopolized" what I said way before was instead of complaining go and join together and take the rails down! Though there were faults with DS there were still ways in taking over sectors like hell most of us seen is happen. But to you OP DS caused a lot of problems because of how it was portrayed and executed. In the end DS won't be coming back anytime soon.

What exactly did she shutdown? The system was only flawed in a few ways. Smaller clans were forced to join large alliances to compete. "Block rails" were used to avoid conflict and control nodes for very long periods of time. Exploits were used to take over modes.

Anytime there is competitive game modes, the trash talk will follow. Nobody likes to lose, in the case of Dark Sectors it also cost the loser a lot of time and resources in the process. The idea was great and they need to be back way sooner than later, but not while those glaring issues are still around.

Monopolies were overthrown many times, but it shouldn't require the community coming together to do it. The game mode should be designed to make holding multiple nodes next to impossible.

Look forward to seeing the changes, and hopefully play it sooner than most expect.

A. Dark Sectors have been on hold since last year.

B. What was recently locked was the feedback thread, which has been constantly begging for them to reopen. I don't know why, but either the thread got out of hand or DE has heard all the feedback they wanted to hear, and are now trying to think of what to do with all of it.

Not gunna lie, once the armistice is back up, it's going to be more annoying than ever, constantly seeing clans fight over DS.

Whats so annoying about it? Do you watch sports like boxing or football?

Its a Team thing and will make the game even more interesting after completing all there is in the game.  I enjoy Re playing many missions over again like the void and take my time with syndicates to always have something after the new quests.  It is your opinion, nothing wrong with that.  There was A devstream a while back that said they were working on it extensively , but still did not give any details.  They definitely know how to keep a secret and hold millions in suspense.  I guess it would be annoying to those who don't  care for it watching everyone else go ham and All the chats lighting up with Dark Sector Rant, that will be Heaven....:)

What exactly did she shutdown? The system was only flawed in a few ways. Smaller clans were forced to join large alliances to compete. "Block rails" were used to avoid conflict and control nodes for very long periods of time. Exploits were used to take over modes.

Anytime there is competitive game modes, the trash talk will follow. Nobody likes to lose, in the case of Dark Sectors it also cost the loser a lot of time and resources in the process. The idea was great and they need to be back way sooner than later, but not while those glaring issues are still around.

Monopolies were overthrown many times, but it shouldn't require the community coming together to do it. The game mode should be designed to make holding multiple nodes next to impossible.

Look forward to seeing the changes, and hopefully play it sooner than most expect.

She locked the "Dark Sectors and You " thread. 

trash talking is still a choice , one of immaturity while its 30 year olds that have all the biggest and oldest clans

The cost of loss is great for sure and yes I can understand why people get upset.  But how many hours go into a monolopy game? at the end you might lose it all but your not gonna hate your brother for the rest of his life.  Days or months go into, or went into deploying a well developed rail with good schema and that was the reason for all the polotics, agreements broken trusts.  Yeah guess thers nothin left to say, except I have never seen so many paranoid people that don't trust anyone as far as they could throw.  I personally take the direct approach with anyone I deal with which has been a successful strategy.

All I Really know is there are so many clans and players I talk to that are so ready for this come back that if DS does not comeback many will probly leave the game as so many Clans and Alliances are preparing for this one epic aspect.  I can almost picture exactly how it will be when it does, omg DE Please hurry with this or throw us a bone ! ty -IRoN-

I sincerely hope that it comes back very similar to the way that it was.  I, for one, do not want to see conclave balanced PvP restrictions placed on clan conflicts.  I have never and will never play squad PvP.  Dueling in the clan dojo for weapn and abilities is completely different.

I hope they remove the exploits and give us DS conflicts back the way they were.  I know that my clan as a LOT invested in our solar rails and expect a complete refund if they get rid of those elements.  

Clans have been abandoned by DE and they really need to re-examine their focus on player retention.  

Do they even know why people continue to play Warframe?  It's not greed or acquiring new shiny objects. It's playing with online and RL friends online.  It's the clans that keep some of us together.  They need to dedicate time to help clan management and make leaders' lives easier.  

All I Really know is there are so many clans and players I talk to that are so ready for this come back that if DS does not comeback many will probly leave the game as so many Clans and Alliances are preparing for this one epic aspect.  I can almost picture exactly how it will be when it does, omg DE Please hurry with this or throw us a bone ! ty -IRoN-

They have been gone for around a year now, I'm sure all the players who were gonna leave because of closure have already done so? Hard to beleive people will leave after all this time.