The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invisibility And Use Of Grakata Causes Stuttering

PieMan47

When using an invisibility(I have tried Loki and Ivara) and using a Grakata style weapon(i.e. Twin Grakata and Prisma Grakata [used suppressing mods to test on Ivara]), the audio and framerate of the game stutters upon killing an enemy unit. After looking into it I found this post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/473996-loki-invisibility-high-rof-weapons-lag/

where they said it was high fire rate weapons. I tested several high fire rate weapons, such as the Gorgon Wraith and Dex Furis, as well as lowered the fire rate of the Grakata's, however only the Grakata weapons caused the stuttering to happen, even with lowered fire rates. I then hopped on my laptop to try running it on there, and there was no stuttering, so it could be something related to the AMD CPU or Nvidia GPU.

Specs of PC:

Processor: AMD A8-5500 APU

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960

RAM: 12 GB

Specs of laptop:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4710HQ

GPU: Intel HD 4600

RAM: 8 GB

When using an invisibility(I have tried Loki and Ivara) and using a Grakata style weapon(i.e. Twin Grakata and Prisma Grakata [used suppressing mods to test on Ivara]), the audio and framerate of the game stutters upon killing an enemy unit. 

Does disabling "Reverb" in Warframe's audio settings improve this at all?

I have also had that issue happen with most fast firing weapons and Loki Stealth, even if I am not the Loki or if I am hit by Mutalist Goo while firing. Predominately on the Gorgon Wraith, Prisma Grakata, Grakata, Telos Boltor, Supra, and such.