Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee's Deluxe Skin - New "sound Quake" Sound Effect, Please?

JesterTheNight

I've been playing Banshee lately and I love her theme, all her abilities have good sounds, surprisingly enough, Silence has great sound effects, the "silent kill" effect is just so good, quile hilarious to be honest. Well all her abilities, except one, Sound Quake, the sound is so weak, it doesn't sound like something that can shake the earth (visual effect isn't that great either, but I digress).

Prime versions of some frames have abilities effects changed, even the other Deluxe skins change some effects (Saryn's Molt, Loki's Clone, Rhino's Iron Skin). So, since Banshee is the next one to be getting a deluxe skin, maybe her Sound Quake effect could change too? Make it happen DE_George and sound team :)

I mean, she's literally dropping the beat, give us some dubstep wubwubs xD

XsIeFMc.png

ppLpx5g.png

I need this right now. Honestly this is the best looking concept yet

yes it does look good, probably what trinity delux skin should have looked like (as in they should not have a huge skirt)

if you want the sound to change then i would think a rework would help it out. Just allow banshee's sound quake to start deflecting bullets within the affected AOE and cause all mobs within AOE to be blasted out of affected radius. 

I dont really see a point in changing the sound of an ability if the ability does not change itself, this ofcourse does not apply if the sound for old ability and fits new ability.

I need this right now. Honestly this is the best looking concept yet

Huge + 1

I'm willing to part with my Arcane Chorus because the Art Concept looks so good ;)

I'm hoping she comes with either a Tech looking Backpack Syndana and or a Translucent Silky Scarf(Like Ivara's Translucent Skirt but as a Scarf)

Dream would be a a Serro or Polearm Skin to match Art Concept...drool

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi