Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argue Something With Me.

theRCB

No, because her laps are actually the things that gave birth to the universe. They resemble perfect harmony and beauty. Get educated you plebe.

You are both wrong limbo's the one in charge of the universe and creator of it.... Notice how he controls the void and can enter a rift? Yeah somebody who didn't create it wouldn't be able to do that.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

this thread is now fail for being less joke like. you also didn't counter argue when I took the point you just had so you fail twice.

also maggot king ultra krack 11 is salty.

If it's such a fail why would you still be saying something for me argue against? If anything you are just making the thread better and more joke like. Because your comment is funny. And no he isn't salty he is misunderstood.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

If it's such a fail why would you still be saying something for me argue against? If anything your just making the thread better and more joke like. Because your comment is funny. And no he isn't salty he is misunderstood.

Why thank you, I never get proper recognition. People just call me salty/crazy even when I prove them wrong!!! Then they just go into denial and get their buddies to gang up on me.

Uhh....

You arn't funny?

YEAH RIGHT! I'M THE FUNNIEST GUY I KNOW! I MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH ALL THE TIME! Just ask my mom! She say's i'm the best thing in the world! Also I'm an idiot, and idiots are just funny period because of how they forget things, or fail at explaining things. It's funny because when they try to say something smart the screw it up by saying something dumb, which makes it comical... I have Gavin from rooster teeth to back me up on that, So no... I'm pretty funny. >:(

My previous post wasn't responded to :|

I disagree,  I think by the fact that nobody mentioned it means a lot about how you are wrong. You can't argue against something that already is wrong. You aren't right nor wrong. So if i tried to argue it, I would be agreeing with it no matter what... I mean it already is and isn't what it is.... soooo.... uhhh..... awkward...

YEAH RIGHT! I'M THE FUNNIEST GUY I KNOW! I MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH ALL THE TIME! Just ask my mom! She say's i'm the best thing in the world! Also I'm an idiot, and idiots are just funny period because of how they forget things, or fail at explaining things. It's funny because when they try to say something smart the screw it up by saying something dumb, which makes it comical... I have Gavin from rooster teeth to back me up on that, So no... I'm pretty funny. >:(

;~;

Dis was a bad idea...

;~;

Dis was a bad idea...

Not even close, it was a great idea. You seem very intelligent and like you have a very vivid imagination! Your ideas are your power, you thoughts are a strength. Just because someone puts you down, doesn't mean you have to listen! You are stronger then you think! Ideas are not meant to be kept inside, they are meant to be shared, to inspire... There are no bad ideas, just doubts. When we start to doubt ourselves we start to lose our selves... But our Ideas stay, and should stay as they grow, they become more open, and connect with others bringing forth more ideas. Which are always good, where would the world be without the silly Ideas? We wouldn't move froward or see the future.... We all have to have ideas in order to move forward. :3

Personally i think i prefer what they did in the anime over the manga for kyubey. His constant unchanging expression really makes it. Aesthetically, its better. Afterall, he's meant to be emotionless.

Personally I like to believe that through picture you gain more story, as your brain comes up with whatever it wants to make a picture seem more logical.... A picture is worth a thousand words....  where as in the anime you are forced to see the story through it's own motion... which frankly just doesn't help, and it ruins the imagination of how you think things should or shouldn't look. 

So frankly the Manga for me is better, as it leads you to believe the picture itself holds a bigger and broader story to come, and the fact that because of that, you can virtually imagine how one may act in it before hand, and gain an extra set of emotions in your mind too boot. It plays it well, actually.