The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash+Nikana Combo Build

mantasas17x

Question

13 answers to this question

Why you suggest this?

Firstly, elements are a awesome addiction. Theyr're in most cases more usefull then direct damage would be. Especially on a slash weapon which only rly give bonis against health... the slash status attacks health directly but only scales from basedamage and multipliers, NOT from slash mods.

I personally use the viral status combo to get some additional status going. Why? Viral halfes health, bladestorm and slash status attack health directly. This doubles the scalability of his BS. I'd personally recommend dropping spoiled strike as well. Change the stance to blind justice and add range w primed reach. The block combo is the fastest combo among them but it's missing the range to be vital.

The result is: faster combos, faster berserk effect to push bladestorm, additional scaling where you need it and overall a better performance.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Firstly, elements are a awesome addiction. Theyr're in most cases more usefull then direct damage would be.

I personally use the viral status combo to get some additional status going. Why? Viral halfes health, bladestorm and slash status attack health directly. This doubles the scalability of his BS. I'd personally recommend dropping spoiled strike as well. Change the stance to blind justice and add range w primed reach. The block combo is the fastest combo among them but it's missing the range to be vital.

The result is: faster combos, faster berserk effect to push bladestorm, additional scaling where you need it and overall a better performance.

thx

thx

No prob. As for ash, change vigor to vitality, shields are kinda counter productive to rage...that aside... i see it working out i guess? I've used this type of build for a long time myself, i changed it to a max efficiency build tho and i'm not too sure how far rising storm rly benefits him now. I mean the old rising storm build pushed the combo duration to like 10 seconds max on a RLY strong duration build (like 5-6 seconds in my case) but the maxed body count gives standalone 14sec additional duration... i'm playing on ps4 so i still have to test it once the mods release but i'll probably stick to -efficiency, naramon and arcane trickery once this mod is pushed.

No prob. As for ash, change vigor to vitality, shields are kinda counter productive to rage...that aside... i see it working out i guess? I've used this type of build for a long time myself, i changed it to a max efficiency build tho and i'm not too sure how far rising storm rly benefits him now. I mean the old rising storm build pushed the combo duration to like 10 seconds max on a RLY strong duration build (like 5-6 seconds in my case) but the maxed body count gives standalone 14sec additional duration... i'm playing on ps4 so i still have to test it once the mods release but i'll probably stick to -efficiency, naramon and arcane trickery once this mod is pushed.

still not quite sure if it stacks or not , already asked though just need to wait for an answer. But in missions with higher lvl players the body count + rising storm should work perfectly , sometimes there are no enemies to kill for a bit of time. What for secondary/primary weapons do you use btw? 

still not quite sure if it stacks or not , already asked though just need to wait for an answer. But in missions with higher lvl players the body count + rising storm should work perfectly , sometimes there are no enemies to kill for a bit of time. What for secondary/primary weapons do you use btw?

Hardly anything to be honest. I have the augumented furis for health management on low energy and i like the tonkor as primary but i rarely use them... naramon and trickery keep me stealthed anyway so i rather attack in melee range for the best bonis.

And yea definitly. Ash is the only frame that's able to stack or rather substain the multiplier without getting in melee range so it rly should be no big deal to scrap them but i'll see i guess. Double duration is double duration and it's not like he'd need for example the additional strength eather.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

And i just noticed...no life strike? The furis on the same build with your current stance and quick melee instead of the block combo is pure gold. (Decisive is THE stance for quick melee) You might wanna consider adding life strike otherwise...

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

And i just noticed...no life strike? The furis on the same build with your current stance and quick melee instead of the block combo is pure gold. You might wanna consider adding life strike otherwise...

changing it to blind justice , and i do not use quick melee i am going full in , rarely use weapons. My nikana is 50% use rate on my account XD

changing it to blind justice , and i do not use quick melee i am going full in , rarely use weapons. My nikana is 50% use rate on my account XD

Then maybe dropp organ shatter as well as you benefit the most from the krits themselfes or put it in instead of the range. That's up to you. Pro tipp: keep life strike at rank 0-1, evrything higher then that is a waste of energy.

Then maybe dropp organ shatter as well as you benefit the most from the krits themselfes or put it in instead of the range. That's up to you. Pro tipp: keep life strike at rank 0-1, evrything higher then that is a waste of energy.

Agreed with that kind of dmg xD