The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes Dropping ? Mods That Turn Into Nothing

TrinityPrime

Question

9 answers to this question

Alright I just went into a mission, Torment spawned at 6:10.

image.png

Kept it slowed and just hit it with occasional relatively-weak attacks to see what would happen after the "1 to 2 minutes" I've been hearing for the despawn.  At 9:53 I guess it finally took enough damage and dropped a "mod".

image.png

At the end of the mission, it showed us getting Hydraulic Crosshairs.  Checking the "Last Mission Results" screen after returning to the Liset did not show the mod, which caused a little concern for the group.

image.png

However checking the modding station shows Hydraulic Crosshairs as having been obtained with the other mods in that run.

image.png

So check the modding station, and does anybody know what the timeframe for them to run away actually is or if they still do that?

Talking about this ?

Hotfix 18.4.3

• Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.

I expierenced same issue. Got couple runs after Mania. Nothing. No new mods in inventory

Picked up new "unknown" mods. But no mods at end-of-tme-mission screen before and after loading liset.

But i think there was less than 13 Catalyzer Link mods before runs. I hope they just don't show up, but still add to your inventory.

Are you extracting or aborting?

Talking about this ?

You need to do enough damage to it before it despawns out of boredom to go cut some more.

Common guys employ some basic comprehension here: "? mod turns into nothing" "Of the 9 runs so far that I've done on Angst since the patch, 2 of them have given me no event mods."

So:

No.

No.

Yes doing enough damage.

Common guys employ some basic comprehension here: "? mod turns into nothing" "Of the 9 runs so far that I've done on Angst since the patch, 2 of them have given me no event mods."

So:

No.

No.

Yes doing enough damage.

honestly, "? mod turns into nothing" looks more like "i tried to write a sentence and accidentaly put a ? on the wrong place"