The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Reward To Players For The Constant Crashing

Ussmak

So after my upteenth crash while running an ODD mission, I started thinking about how many items I'd been forced to forego because of these overly consistent CTD's. I've lost out on several rare mods, rare mats, fusion cores, formas, and piles of credits and affinity, all because of a lack of QC. I also can't help but notice how this occurs much more frequently during events.

It would be one thing if the error reporting system would even connect to it's own servers, but that never happens.

I'm sure I'll be flamed on and ridiculed for even mentioning this, but would it kill DE to offer some sort of reward to the ENTIRE playerbase as a sign of goodwill?

Maybe a one time injection of credits, some free boosters or heaven forbid a free weapon/frame slot?

Just SOMETHING as an admission of this games consistent ability to bug out at the worst possible times.

Alright, flame away.

I was playing a defense mission, I killed a stalker and he dropped the war blueprint
the host disconnected and it got glitched so we could not leave and I had to bite the bullet and leave so my other two squad members would keep what they had from the mission. 

Does anyone know if there is a way to get it back I was farming it for a while and Im really sad its gone.

Hi Ussmak,

Unfortunately we are not able to restore items or mission results lost due to a crash, bug or disconnection. If the game client was unable to sync up and verify data at the end of a match, there is no record for us to reference.

To tell you the truth, we do not have record of anything happened 1 minutes after any unfortunate events. Life sucks, you know.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for waiting for this answer for 2 weeks.

If you experience this often, we strongly recommend you to accept it and grind some more. Or buy everything with Platinum.