Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Ring Of Fire (18.3.1 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

i never got the console updat for ring of fire. can someone please help. idky i havent gotten it yet. i tried everything i can think of.

try to go to power settings and set it to auto update

if that dosnt work

may be a cache issue

hold power button on console (till a mechanical sound emits) wait 12 seconds then reboot 

And I have them colored similar, how cute xP

wonder if they are related

i havent been able to do any trading since the update.every time i log into the game right after refresh its always says "you have exhausted all your trades for the day.You will br able to preform more trades tommorrow." Ive even uninstalled and reinstall the game...idk what to do now please help or find out why i cant trade.

On February 24, 2016 at 4:45 PM, (XB1)Mr Nasty 20 said:

I already submitted a request last Monday still not even a reply of acknowledgement from the support team.... -_-  smh

Support sometimes takes awhile to respond be patient 

On February 25, 2016 at 8:17 PM, (XB1)Beast12500 said:

i havent been able to do any trading since the update.every time i log into the game right after refresh its always says "you have exhausted all your trades for the day.You will br able to preform more trades tommorrow." Ive even uninstalled and reinstall the game...idk what to do now please help or find out why i cant trade.

Try sending in a support ticket and hopefully de will help ya out 

On 2/23/2016 at 10:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix is now live!

- Spira Prime now has Base 2.5x Critical Multiplier and 30% Critical Chance (this change is coming soon to all platforms)
- Notifications will now show for XB1 Alerts when using the Warframe Nexus App.

Any fix coming for the accuracy for the 2nd shot its way off and when you throw fast its even worse

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DEADPOOL890 said:

I haven't been able to connect to the chat for about two days now. I just wait and do a mission or two to see if it will connect but it never does. It just seems to keep on attempting to connect. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Have you hard reset console, reset cycle all internet hardware,?next step is uninstall reinstall or clearing cache