Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Shadow Debt Post 18.4.3 Feedback [Megathread]

Wevi

Yes, we'll obviously get 450 mods every 15 rounds in the final stage.

well if he follows standard formula F1 of acolytes i bet my buttery buns he will drop mod on death EVERY single buttery time

(note on buttery buns. been watching too much superbutterbuns :P)

I must say that my friend and I have had great fun with this as well. Then again, we where a full group of friends, which always helps. Keep up the good work DE and kudos to you for making a fix this fast for the event, that was pretty awesome.

I personally don't find it as special as other events. I mean, the first part is 4 regular missions, with a few new enemies here and there, and the second part is easily farmable, takes little time, and most of that time is doing the rest of the regular missions.

So far, the most special thing about this event is the huge amount of great new mods we're getting. Though, my hopes are up for the last part bringing something truly special.

Thumbs up!

I'm enjoying the event more to the new content lore-wise we might get from this.

Stalker like enemies? Yes please.

Which means we will fight them later, and have multiple assassins on our trail.

Alad V no longer infested? Yes please.

Seems like Tyl Regor cure was a true deal, it did cure Alad V. So we can expect Tyl Regor to come up with somemean Grineer mutations, half grineer, half infested, since he can cure it.

I hate this event. I absolutely hate it. Been grinding for one mod for 6 hours now. This is stupid.

Just 'cause you can't get one mod doesn't mean it's bad. I bought Blood Rush from players since i'm not well aquaitance with luck.

Edited by Endrance

agree. but majority of this "so called great community which it honestly isn't anymore" will say that u are either insane to like it or rng is bullcrap ect ect..

but glad u like it :))

And I agree with the "so called great community which it honestly isn't anymore" because grinding in an event is not very entertaining. It's already something we do throughout the entire game, then an event pops-up, poorly planned at that, and it's nothing but grind. There's no interesting content besides the fact that it adds to the story and that you can obtain some mods, if you're lucky enough and have the time to do so.

Thanks for the crazy neurodes drop. :p

Was grinding to get a mod for countless hours. When I almost gave up, the RNG has its mercy on me. The Blood Rush that I want so much magically dropped at the very last game that I said to myself before I jumped into the mission "Ok last try then I call it a day and go to sleep".

Just 'cause you can't get one mod doesn't mean it's bad. I bought Blood Rush from players since i'm not well aquaitance with luck.

The community kill thing is cool, the RNG isn't. If everyone that participated got the set like any other event ever, it would be great! But this is the same grindy bullS#&$ DE has been playing with recently. I can't stand it.

The community kill thing is cool, the RNG isn't. If everyone that participated got the set like any other event ever, it would be great! But this is the same grindy bullS#&$ DE has been playing with recently. I can't stand it.

mmmmm remember vulpine fiasco at the beginning. this acolyte hate will fade just like vulpine ^-^

if not, we got one greedy &#! community i do not wish to be part off :|

*starts packing*

I'm not normally one to comment on forums, but with the amount of anxiety (hate is just too strong of a word for something in a game) this event is generating...

I love this event as well and would like to thank DE for putting it in the game.

It helped me break my routine and do other nodes then I usually do. As to the rewards, well they are nice but it's not like I die if I don't get them.

The first part of the event was fun. There was a sense of progression and guaranteed rewards after completing the 4 missions and killing the acolytes 4 times.

Grinding and RNG are not fun. The Second Dream was an amazing quest because of its story line, visuals, new gameplay, and lack of RNG. I hope DE learns from this event by not integrating RNG into future events.

Sadly, console doesn't have the event, but from the little bit of it I read around the forums, and heard from some PC friends, it sounds really fun! I can't wait to try my hand at the new mods, let's hope RNG smiles on me this time :>

RNG will get a serious butt kick this time out the event! So no need to worry!

:)

The first part of the event was fun. There was a sense of progression and guaranteed rewards after completing the 4 missions and killing the acolytes 4 times.

Grinding and RNG are not fun. The Second Dream was an amazing quest because of its story line, visuals, new gameplay, and lack of RNG. I hope DE learns from this event by not integrating RNG into future events.

I haven't been particularly thrilled with this event either.  Should've been made alot easier, then a droprate worse-off for the nicer/rarer ones should have been applied and allow for a system to make these guys appear semi-regularly.  I'm easily approaching 150ish runs and I've only gotten Argon Scope once and none of the other rare ones.  

For someone like myself, killing them is super easy and it quickly becomes a RNG grindfest filled with boredom.  

Events were way better back then when rewards came from skill and not from luck like in this one. Where after getting to certain score, we had our mod set assured instead of having to grind like pole dancers in order to get the rewards, while a few lucky ones can get the same reward more than once. Imho, RNG based events take out the worst of players (efficient farming killed an acolyte so fast, he had to be revived, and created uncomfortable situations to many players before being fixed) due to their unfairness.

remember what we had to go through to get the first rift sigil

THAT's what i call a nice challenge/reward

And for the people who say that they will be introduced as permanent enemies. I would like to say 2 things that is VIP enemies and Bursa. Bursa was in last event who dropped Tempo Royale and Lifestrike. I can't see them anywhere in the horizon and VIP enemies. Oh you like farmin for Stalker good for you not me.