Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Rifle Good?

CatScratch

Still leveling mine seems pretty intresting. It does ap elemental damage. 20 meter max range so its a mid range weapon. The weird thing is even with 100 accuracy it isnt totaly accurate. You can shoot at a wall and the lazer will constantly move and you can see little clouds appear from the locations it hits. It has a very small spread pattern but it is not lazer accurate as it sounds like it should be. You can watch and see each little poof hit a diffrent location so you can really tell its just a gun with a high fire rate. Whats really strange looking is sometimes one of the shots randomly spreads like 90 degrees so you see the lazer fire straight left or right. It in no way matches the spread distrubution it feels like im playing D&D and rolled a natural 1.

Still leveling mine seems pretty intresting. It does ap elemental damage. 20 meter max range so its a mid range weapon. The weird thing is even with 100 accuracy it isnt totaly accurate. You can shoot at a wall and the lazer will constantly move and you can see little clouds appear from the locations it hits. It has a very small spread pattern but it is not lazer accurate as it sounds like it should be. You can watch and see each little poof hit a diffrent location so you can really tell its just a gun with a high fire rate. Whats really strange looking is sometimes one of the shots randomly spreads like 90 degrees so you see the lazer fire straight left or right. It in no way matches the spread distrubution it feels like im playing D&D and rolled a natural 1.

Hey man, thanks for your response, it is refreshing to see that there are still people who post on the forums that actually reply to tread in question instead of just posting for the sake of posting.

Range is 20m before or after the fix?

Edited by CatScratch

Ammo usage doesnt seem that bad its kind of like the ignis. Having trouble leveling my flux rifle because the death cube is stealing all my kills so I haven't tried split chamber yet. If you tried the ignis just pretend it fires a beam instead of fire and its pretty much the flux rifle.

Forgot something. It staggers on hit so its kinda a pain to hold it on someones face as they are bending over from the stagger animation constantly.

Edited by Meltina

Ammo usage doesnt seem that bad its kind of like the ignis. Having trouble leveling my flux rifle because the death cube is stealing all my kills so I haven't tried split chamber yet. If you tried the ignis just pretend it fires a beam instead of fire and its pretty much the flux rifle.

Forgot something. It staggers on hit so its kinda a pain to hold it on someones face as they are bending over from the stagger animation constantly.

Ouch that sounds like pretty low dps. I've run Flux trough WF mod calculator and I made a build that has 23K raw dps. But what you are telling me is that it actually under performs if dethbox is stronger.

Edited by CatScratch