The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Issue With New Sortie Reward System.

Hybridon

I already have the Strun Wraith. I even sold my duplicate when there was a second event rewarding it. I already have Nezha and countless Nezha Chassis that are one of the many reasons that made me stop playing Sorties because I was tired fo getting the same thing sover and over and over again.

Any chance we can have an option to mark the boxes? I dont need any of the rewards other than cores and the special frame items (potatoes and exilus), I have many lenses from the many sorties I already did. Its really frustrating to keep getting stuff I have no use for, and have no patience anymore to try and sell at ridiculously low prices because they are so common.

My feedback is simply being possible to check the item boxes ourselves. Thanks.

EDIT: To those who havent understood, atm when an item gets checked, it becomes another chance at 25/50 core packs. Im not saying that being able to manually check will remove the item, and yes just have it replaced, as it will naturally, without having to yet again get a Nezha Chassis on each sortie reset. Hope that gets easier to understand now.

Edited by Hybridon

My feedback is simply being possible to check the item boxes ourselves. Thanks.

Hell no. I would uncheck everything that I don´t want/need and get the lens and leg cores all the time.

What I would suggest instead is the game realizing that I own Nezha and the weapon that are in the drop table and uncheck them automatically.

Edited by Kuestenjung

Yes, please, I'd like to check all except Legendary core, please and thank you. /sarcasm

Feel free to sell strun wraith for plat, if (I'm assuming, haven't looked yet), you can only get it once anyway, where's the harm?  I have a bunch of lenses already, I don't really need another, but getting an advantage over others because I get to autocheck stuff I dont want/need would be unfair.  

Just sell it if you get it.

Edited by Xekrin

Hell no. I would uncheck everything that I don´t want/need and get the lens and leg cores all the time.

What I would suggest instead is the game realizing that I own Nezha and the weapon that are in the drop table and uncheck them automatically.

Once checked they become cores, as stated in the hotfix. The issue is that atm you have to first get the item (again) for it to get checked. Legendary cores will continue to have the 1% chance no matter what. What Im suggesting is just not getting useless stuff again and again. The reward system in Warframe is already terrible, unrewarding as hell. All Im asking is to check beforehand what we already own, cause going into a sortie now to get a Chassis again so that it will finally understand I already have it will be really frustrating.

Once checked they become cores, as stated in the hotfix. 

You are right, haven´t had this in mind.

The reward system in Warframe is already terrible, unrewarding as hell. 

Here I kinda have to disagree. The reward system and the grind is what makes Warframe Warframe.

The reward system and the grind is what makes Warframe Warframe.

True, but things such as lenses, that are character progression after all, should not be locked by RNG. We really need a token system for sorties and I hope the devs will implement it at one point.