The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cant Contact Customer Support Ive Tried So Many Times

(XBOX)FineFellow44

Question

Ive been spending the last 30 days trying to contact customer support durring the hours listen that they are available and when i loggin and click " submit a request " it just keeps refreshing. i need to contact customer support due to a marketplace platiun coupon glitch and im getting ill not being able to do anything about it. is the support line broken or somthing? help please!!

12 answers to this question

so i cleared my cache and data and cookies and then tried again and it sat refreshing itself for an hour straight. i didnt use a different browser because idk how to do tht does anyone have Skype and wouldnt mid if i use the "share screen" function so you can see whats going wrong or what im doing wrong? please im not trading for all that platinum that i aftually bought with money, im not doing it, i shouldn't've to do it cuzz i paid for it, and yes if you couldn't tell I'm getting even more ill because of this. my skype account name is nathantreadway29@gmail.com please someone contact me and help me I literally don't know what else to frigging do I feel so powerless.

so i cleared my cache and data and cookies and then tried again and it sat refreshing itself for an hour straight. i didnt use a different browser because idk how to do tht does anyone have Skype and wouldnt mid if i use the "share screen" function so you can see whats going wrong or what im doing wrong? please im not trading for all that platinum that i aftually bought with money, im not doing it, i shouldn't've to do it cuzz i paid for it, and yes if you couldn't tell I'm getting even more ill because of this. my skype account name is nathantreadway29@gmail.com please someone contact me and help me I literally don't know what else to frigging do I feel so powerless.

For a different browser try downloading Firefox or Google Chrome (you can type either Firefix or Chrome in the google search engine and it should bring you to the respective website)

Alternately follow either of these links: 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=firefox 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chrome

For security reasons I would not suggest putting personal contact information into a group forum

Support tickets generally take between 5days to 2 weeks to be addressed.

I currently have a ticket that has been open for 20 days with support, and the only response is an automatic 'we are busier than normal' (3 days after I raised it).

wow nobody is gonna help..... i dont want to have to grind for this plat i lost, well nobody is gonna help. idk why i play this game anymore if im gonna get duped.

People are helping, but none of the people you are talking to are paid to help you - we are just other players that are trying to assist.

How to clear cookies/cache depends on the browser, and operating system.  On my windows 10 box (and therefore it might be slightly different if you are running an older version):

1) Click on the cog in the top right hand corner of the browser, and choose 'Internet Options'.

2) In the window that appears, in the 'Browsing History' click on 'Delete...'

3) In the next window, make sure that 'Temporary Internet files and website files' and 'Cookies and website data' are both cooked.  The other options can be done as well, but are more 'intrusive' - for example if you click the 'Form data' option, and data that you have entered previously in forms (delivery addresses, etc) will be forgotten unless the website has it stored as well.

4) Click 'Delete'

5) Click on 'OK' on the earlier window.

I would then recommend rebooting - it's almost definitely not required, but there is always something weird with windows.

If that does not work, then it would suggest that there is something seriously wrong with your computer - nothing to do with the game.

Edit: Actually, I got a reply in the last 24 hours - the answer just did not relate to the raised ticket at all.

Edited by Rauxon

Ive been spending the last 30 days trying to contact customer support durring the hours listen that they are available and when i loggin and click " submit a request " it just keeps refreshing. i need to contact customer support due to a marketplace platiun coupon glitch and im getting ill not being able to do anything about it. is the support line broken or somthing? help please!!

You are clicking on the wrong button. 

Unless I am mistaken, you keep clicking on the top right button "submit a request". This button does nothing but shift you a little down the screen to the categories which you can choose to make a request FROM. 

Don't click on "submit a request". Instead:

Scroll down. Click on the category that best fits your problem. Then, scroll down further. 

You should now see a small form. Enter the details of your problem into the form. Go down to the very bottom and click the "submit" button. 

It will not be a button that says "submit request" that will just keep refreshing the screen and taking you down the page a little. Instead, click on the category, enter in the details of your problem in the form that appears below (down the screen a bit). On the bottom right of the screen there will now be a button that just says "submit". 

I used to make this mistake myself, it can be a little confusing. Especially if you aren't familiar with the system and haven't made a support request before. 

Also, I think some of you are confusing his problem. It's not that he has submitted a request, and is waiting for an answer, it's that he can't figure out how to submit one in the first place. 

Edit: Billing and prime access may be the category you need, since it's an issue with a marketplace purchase, but you will know which category fits your problem best and support can figure your problem out even if you don't select the perfect category. 

Edited by Tesseract7777