Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids...

KaneTheDark

Anybody else having trouble getting plastids to drop? many of the new clan research weapons require materials to be crafted that need plastids, and they are pretty difficult to find. Also, each stack is only in the teens or twenties. In order to craft the supra i need a total of 2500 plastids. This would require weeks of farming. Are they supposed to be rare drops or is the drop rate broken? And are they supposed to be small stacks?

For people that can't handle Xini, there's some mid-to-lower level worlds that can drop them too. I forget which, but one of the world has Grineer/Corpus that are perfect for lower-modded people who are trying to solo farm Plastids. Saturn, was it? Something like that.

The rate isn't awesome, but yet it is workable, since most items that need Plastids need <500.

Easy Easy missions to solo even if you're not tricked out fully.

It looks like the developers put MOST resources spread out amongst the lower-level planets except for Neurodes and Control Modules and Neural Sensors. Those you probably don't want to solo, unless you're pretty well-geared.

Morphics, you can get from Mars easily enough.

Edited by Xylia

Titania uranus 100-150 plastids per run.

Ain't that a boss level? But then IIRC, that's Nef Anyo? He's pretty easy so that shouldn't be too bad, as long as they kill the junk around him before attempting to take him on.

Maybe that was Uranus I was thinking when I was thinking low-to-mid level Plastids.