Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavations Needs A Nerf

FfamranMiedBunansa

Hieracon hermit here, i can confirm DE ninja nerfed that map, low FC yields and buff the enemy. Hieracon is my daily run so i really know whats going on.

Before nerfed

4k run around 70 plus minus

2k run 25-30

1k run 10-15

Poison comes out at 1,5k, energy leech at 2k.

After excav "rework" patch or should i said first nerf (enemy buff), poison came out at 1K some time even at 800, third buff (like 3 days ago) enemy waaayy more aggro than usually, speed run increase plus three times mob density than normal. If i would put it in number, Hieracon difficulty use to be 1 but now like 5+ but with waaayy lower FC yields, that's just plain stupid DE honestly.

Please be honest to us player, at least with the FC yields. One thing I really-really hate in gaming is ninja nerfed. I still love playing WF, but I'm starting to dislike DE because of this.

Ninja play free, Ninja nerfed!

that's what I noticed too, FC yields lower, enemies buffed and in much more density.

I tested some of the survival map of the same tier, on Neptune, Despina.

it's used to give like 5-15 FC up to 20 mins mark, but now it's nothing left there. tested everything up to higher tier and everything still gave same results. AND yes we get steel fiber, yep, steel fiber.

I really appreciate if they would not touch some other missions other than excav but it turns out no.. even regular anonymous missions that rarely people do it unless for some, are getting (nerfed) somehow.. it's kind of dissapointing though, and well I guess I should cry at my fusion cores now while having no place to go for it, other than wasting time around hieracon or triton. y'know, gotta get all these steel fibers! xD