The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring New Event Mods

ServareVitas

Question

So due to working 2 and a half jobs and having no free time I've come into this event very very late. I see all of the acolytes are dead and cannot be replayed? Is there any other way of getting the new event mods? I played the 'defend Alad V from acolytes' defense that awards the Vulkar Wraith. At the very end of that defense I acquired a single one of the new mods. Is this now the only method?

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately yes, that and trade. Luckily new mods were all quite abundant thus cheap except 4 golden ones. Again, luckily just a handful of these are good enough that you consider them must have. So I would advise you to play as much as you can the new mission, then buy few things you really like or need on the end. Imo that would be most painless solution. 

Here is my post about quality of new mods and what you should aim for:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/602777-my-impressions-of-new-mods/

Unfortunately yes, that and trade. Luckily new mods were all quite abundant thus cheap except 4 golden ones. Again, luckily just a handful of these are good enough that you consider them must have. So I would advise you to play as much as you can the new mission, then buy few things you really like or need on the end. Imo that would be most painless solution. 

Here is my post about quality of new mods and what you should aim for:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/602777-my-impressions-of-new-mods/

The dev's have finally found a way to force the common man to aim his weapon. I wonder if we'll see a reduction in headless chicken antics. I've got 1 so far: Blood Rush. Fairly useless for me as I rarely take out my melee weapon aside from default attacks. I like the sound of Bladed Rounds though. It must be epic on the Soma.