The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie 2 Bug? 31/01/16

BabyBomi

Question

Has anyone completed the sortie 2 today? I've failed it twice and I think there's a bug. Once you reach the 2nd station for mobile defence, a while later it just says "mission failed" and the thing shouldn't be destroyed (blind mirage).

EDIT: It was full health the whole time and then boom "mission failed" unless some grineer can 1 shot the thing with 10k health... but I doubt it

Edited by BabyBomi

4 answers to this question

I'm guessing someone in your group just got irradiated (or their companion did) and destroyed the terminal on accident. That 10k health means very little when our weapons are turned against it.

When I ran it earlier, my Kubrow got irradiated then proceeded to instagib the terminal. The next try, I got irradiated mid-slide attack and accidentally destroyed it in one hit. It's that easy.

I'm guessing someone in your group just got irradiated (or their companion did) and destroyed the terminal on accident. That 10k health means very little when our weapons are turned against it.

When I ran it earlier, my Kubrow got irradiated then proceeded to instagib the terminal. The next try, I got irradiated mid-slide attack and accidentally destroyed it in one hit. It's that easy.

Oh...... So everyone should stay away from the terminal

I usually bring a max Range Frost to Radiation hazard defensive Sorties,

and still all the time the others proceed to go outside the Globe and either get killed

(yay "Tenno down" waypoint staying throughout the mission)

or get Radiation proc'd and go on a team killing funventure with e.g. Blade Storm ... yay : |