Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Self Damage With Glaive

NezuHimeSama

Question

15 answers to this question

I modded my glaive with "Quick Return" and "Whirlwind" to return it quickly after just throwing it directly at the ground you are standing. It's working pretty good with Trinity and the Mod "Quick Thinking". This is the way you can easily achieve 99% dmg resistance blessings with her.

How do you "explode" glaive?

I never needed to do anything before, it just did it on it's own when it hit the ground at my feet. Now, it just bounces off the ground, doing all of jack and S#&$.

Edit: triggering explosion seems to work when it wants to rather than when it's supposed to. Looks like having melee held still when you press channeling is why? Ugh, finnicky inputs yay.

Never needed to do this before. Used to aim down with quick melee and it worked 95% of the time.

Edited by NezuHimeSama

How do you "explode" glaive?

I never needed to do anything before, it just did it on it's own when it hit the ground at my feet. Now, it just bounces off the ground, doing all of jack and S#&$.

Ah, you're probably looking for "Power Throw". Put power throw and quick return in, so your glaive explodes on the first impact and comes back.

Edited by IceColdHawk

This method of self damage is pretty useful if you need to squeeze some energy out when your Warframe has the Rage mod.

Better than the others (grenade launchers except the Tonkor), given some limiting as to how much damage you deal to self.

This method of self damage is pretty useful if you need to squeeze some energy out when your Warframe has the Rage mod.

Better than the others (grenade launchers except the Tonkor), given some limiting as to how much damage you deal to self.

Sorry to burst your dreams but self damage doesn't work with rage.