Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime Or Rubico?

sLashx189

so ive been seeing a lot of people using either one of the sniper (also snipertron but i sold mine :p), so i have both and i wanted to see which one would be better, so i did some play testing and i realizes how good the rubico really is :0, i thought it was bad cuz it couldnt one shot head shot while unscoped, but its low recoild and high magazine, coupled with lie in wait truly took over my spot for #1 favourite pvp sniper, de throning my vectic prime..... what are your guys favourite PVP snipers? 0.o

Snipetron is a beast. It's definitely one of my go-to primaries.

@ PhaseShifted - BTW I'm not positive if it was you, but I think I remembered watching a video of you where you were showcasing your snipetron. Anyways, it was a good video. Thought I'd commend you on it. If it wasn't you...well I guess it's a free compliment then lol. Cheers.

Definitely still snipetron. Why would you sell it?

As for rubico, even it's lowest zoom is way too much for quick scoping, so I don't really like it.

I which D.E. would decrease rubico zoom for pve reasons. Its zoom is just absurd.

Plus 1 forma gets it up to 45k crit. Just put another forma in going to do another forma after than and should be at 100k+ crit if all goes well.

Edited by BoyTitan