The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Question

(XBOX)AshleyK3

Question

10 answers to this question

If I understood you correctly, you can try the warframe market site, google it. You can see how much people sell their stuff for thereand how much they would offer for the things they buy. You can also try to ask someone from your clan or something, though people always told me to check that site out, and it's pretty useful.

If I understood you correctly, you can try the warframe market site, google it. You can see how much people sell their stuff for thereand how much they would offer for the things they buy. You can also try to ask someone from your clan or something, though people always told me to check that site out, and it's pretty useful.

The problem with that is that its the prices listed and not the prices that sold

Best you can do is specify a price of something where both you and the buyer agrees on, if you find your selling price to cheap for your taste then don't sell.

You can use websites, but you need to find a line of tought to define the prices of the things you own, if someone disagrees with you you can always move to the next buyer, do not let other ppl define your prices.