Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"unused Insteresting" Enemies: Bursa's & Hynea's

(PSN)StarDustKillah

So after participating in the Proxy Rebellion Event a while back.

We had some really awesome surprises.

#1 Bursa's made a return. And where actually turning things up.

With so many abilities and attacks. This enemy was truly fun to go up against and actually made fighting the Corpus at that moment. Not routine and boring, only coming out of autopilot when their is a big blue bubble in your face.

But It's been months... and there still not here? I hope they haven't been scrapped or anything? I remember Glen saying something along the lines of "Them being cubby bastards they get stuck in certain areas."It SUCKS to have faced them, see how much fun they are & STILL not have them in game. A serious Bummer.

#2 HYENA'S AS NORMAL ADDS!?

Before this event I always thought to myself. "Man it'd be really sick if DE just made these super weak sauce bosses, Into normal enemies. Fighting a level 80 or 100 Hyena Pack, Jackal or Lynx would be suuuper SICK!"

THIS EVENT STRAIGHT UP DID A PERSONAL WISH!! And MAN! It was fun fighting These MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE! Like I have builds that can tear apart level 100+ enemies. But these Hynea's where pretty tough for level 20-30 enemies.

Even if the Bursa's aren't ready still. ADD TEH HYENA'S! PLEASE!! Most of the community feels the Corpus is already way easier than the Grineer. This could offset this!

C'mon DE add these enemies to the Spawn List already, These 2 enemies alone would make fighting the Corpus a whole new experience! Would breathe a ton of new life into this Faction!

I just hope all the new enemies we've seen in Shadow Debt DON'T do this as well.

STOP TEASING DE! It's mean!

Bursas have actually spawned very rarely from time to time on normal corpus levels. And whenever you run the weekly Clem mission from Darvo, there will always be at least 2 lynx that spawn during the mission. 

I've never seen any of that. I've only seen Bursa's three times in Nef Anyo's Event, Juggernaut Event & Proxy Rebellion.

I see lynx during T1-4 Sabotages. And it get's stomped accordingly. 

And that's not even close to what I'm referring to. I'm talking spawns as regular as The Proxy Rebellion Event spawns.

Very good enemies that do not spawn, anywhere near enough IMO. 

Edited by (PS4)StarDustKillah

Although I do have feedback on Bursas.

When fighting them in the Simulacrum, their health seems to regen pretty fast.

It pidgeon holes me into using top tier weapons just to take them down without burning ammo, which isn't challenging, skill-inducing, or exciting. Kiting and parkouring all over them, dodging their attacks and the likes is fun, but the regen is still a little too fast for many weapons to work.

Note: They were lvl ~50.

Now on actual topic, I do want to fight some "weaker" main bosses as uncommon enemies. Heyenas for example.

Can we have the Grineer Rocket Sisters or a weaker Lecht Krill as uncommon units?

Although I do have feedback on Bursas.

When fighting them in the Simulacrum, their health seems to regen pretty fast.

It pidgeon holes me into using top tier weapons just to take them down without burning ammo, which isn't challenging, skill-inducing, or exciting. Kiting and parkouring all over them, dodging their attacks and the likes is fun, but the regen is still a little too fast for many weapons to work.

Note: They were lvl ~50.

Now on actual topic, I do want to fight some "weaker" main bosses as uncommon enemies. Heyenas for example.

Can we have the Grineer Rocket Sisters or a weaker Lecht Krill as uncommon units?

Yeah. The Super High Health Regen does sound a little OP.

I guess if the health regeneration scaled on level?

I guess they'd have that level of Health regeneration at like 80 or 100?

But yeah having a Lt. Lecht Krill unit would be pretty tight! The Sniper Rocket Sister would be a logical Upgrade to the Ballista Sniper.