Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Boss Do You Want To Be More Involved With The Lore?

Sartactics

Kela is getting her rework done sooooo she most likely is getting some lore involvements.

Kril, however, was the first boss rework and he literally has never ever gotten any kind of significant lore involvement. I think he deserves it waaaay more than some bosses who already had an event or two.

Kela is getting her rework done sooooo she most likely is getting some lore involvements.

Kril, however, was the first boss rework and he literally has never ever gotten any kind of significant lore involvement. I think he deserves it waaaay more than some bosses who already had an event or two.

I thought it was Vay Hek that got the rework first? As for Kril, he feels like he's just a filler boss

I thought it was Vay Hek that got the rework first? As for Kril, he feels like he's just a filler boss

Krill and Lephantis (originally the golem rework) were the frist bosses to be in that line of events, but it wasn't until later that DE decided to add lore to their reworks which left these two guys behind as just kill this boss and get the parts with no context whatsoever.

To be honest, all of them deserve a good position on the lore, though I think Kela de Thayn holds the priority on my list, for the simple reason that she needs a revamp, badly.

Her, and all of the corpus proxies.

She's getting reworked already, hell the model is practically complete so the story integration is essentially guaranteed at this point, I feel the oldest ones who have nothing should go right after. Though I agree that all the proxy bosses are in a similar situation, even the hyenas' new introduction was just for a three day alert.