Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Open The Use Of Sentinel

(XBOX)AzureZulu

just putting this out there every here one uses the carrier 4 the vacuum. think it's about time the de open all the sentinels to have this mod. give use a rework for the carrier n open up the uses of the other sentinels. its a shame we have gotten lazy but hey we got better  things to do then try pick up everything ty tenno.
Edited by [DE]Danielle
Caps begone

first of all. capslock?

secondly if we are to make all sentinels able to vacuum loot then what would carrier and the chesa kubrow do?

double the range? sounds interesting :|

The Chesa is just the kuburow version of carrier and some like their kuburow over sentinels.

But there is reason no one really uses anything but carrier, the shear utility outweighs using anything else even if the other sentinels didn't suck weapon wise. Only Helios beats it for weapons too.

Carrier just needs a new utility other than vaccum, maybe have it live up to it's name and launch smaller drones?

I'd just prefer that all Sentinels and Kubrows have the vacuum ability and give Carrier something else to differentiate it. There is no denying that Carrier is the most efficient at what it does and that utility outstrips any other Sentinel or Kubrow by miles. You would see a lot more diversity if you could get that same efficiency with all companions and just give Carrier a different signature ability. Until then, you are going to see a majority of Carriers out there. I am stubborn and will bring my Kubrow a lot of the time as well, but for resource gathering, it's Carrier hands down.