Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did De Glen Go?

thirtieth_king

Where did DE Glenn go? He used to be on the dev stream but he has been out of sight or earshot. You ok Glenn? You wanna talk about it ;_;? I think to make this up the next dev stream should purely be DE Glenn, and only DE Glenn. Like no talking just him meditating with a flask in one hand and a skana in the other. Anyone know if he is ok or how to make this happen?

Where did DE Glenn go? He used to be on the dev stream but he has been out of sight or earshot. You ok Glenn? You wanna talk about it ;_;? I think to make this up the next dev stream should purely be DE Glenn, and only DE Glenn. Like no talking just him meditating with a flask in one hand and a skana in the other. Anyone know if he is ok or how to make this happen?

Mind the Casual Carousel:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516409-the-casual-carousel/?hl=casual

And you can PM him to check his wellbeing. Just know that -as all devs-  he's busy, so don't bother him all the time with random spam.

Horse Ninjaed from General Discussion to OffTopic.

I really like seeing him on DEv stream. He did said some stuff that pissed of some people, but he did make a good point. Boltor Prime is easy mode :V Thats I don't bother formering anything, I prefer to have a challenge in the game

Edited by Ibro156