The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember World On Fire Build?

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

Question

6 answers to this question

Aura: Corrosive Projection

Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Vitality, Redirection, Primed Continuity, Fleeting expertise (rank3), Streamline, Stretch.

Power drift in exilus

Side note, learn to use accelerant. In higher levels (50+) it is your lifesaver, since WoF does decent dmg, but not infinite.

My build is; (all mods maxxed)

Aura - Corrosive Projection

Exilus - Power Drift

Transient Fortitude

Intensify - You can change this out for the Firequake augment to handle higher level enimes more with the CC effect when WoF stop instantly killing them

Continuity

Streamline

Fleeting Expertise

Stretch

Overextended

Vitality - This is interchangeable to something else you prefer, I like the extra survivability buff it gives me

Accelerant will always have synergy with WoF, you should really give it a go.  This build will allow you to have WoF running constantly, you can then use accelerant at will to increase the damage from the fire, pair the build with a weapon with heat elemental on it to buff that with accelerant as well.

Accelerant also has that short but still really good stun,

with lotsa Range and Efficiency you can lockdown a whole tile.

1 question: Why do you guys/gals insist on Maxing Fleeting expertise. You are actually increasing the upkeep cost of WoF.

Because if you don't care about Duration, there's a sweet spot at 40% Duration and 190% Efficiency that still gives max toggle Efficiency.