Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi To Everyone!

KeGaRe

My name's Tosh, and I like challenges! IGN: KeGaRe ^^

I've been playing for 3 monhs or so now I'm MR 15 and little bit to 16.. got a friend introduced me to this game and I just can't stop doing the actions haha, well more or less I have a friend carrying me around when I'm still brand new to the game.

I like how things going on the game the graphic is not that heavy on the spec, the game mechanism might seem complicated at first but if we do learn step by step it is actually vast and very customizable, the Mods system especially is my favorite. Also there is lots of stuff we can explore and not doing the repetitive stuff everytime, when I get bored of doing A I just take a stroll and doing another stuff, even Archwings! they are probably my fave, ever since I got to play the first archwing mission I was like, "damn this is so fast and cool". The dynamics of the maneuver and the vast map, it's really pushing my ambitions to slash and barrage waves of enemies, and I guess thank you DE for bringing Archwing, I see the potential of it and I guess it will be more fun to add boss raid solely on archwing, events or alerts that involves archwing much often than it is now :D People might think archwing as 2nd gameplay cause it's still new and needs more attention, in fact the fast pacedness of it and style, I'd say there are still lots of stuff that could be added here and there, and maybe add some rewards like event mods with archwing quests? that'd make people play archwings more (like we did with fomorian core) lel.

gameplay is so smooth I find myself captivated as a newb. sure there are bugs somewhere, for example the Deception mission on Draco (Ker, Albedo) sometimes turns into an exterminate, or crossfire randomly @@. I'd like to point out the vast world of Warframe that we can actually go for, make the normal missions more rewarding might keep people doing different stuff and be creative! Conclave on another note (I haven't played much of it actually) might need some people to crowd it more, maybe some aspect of lore or just bunch of people that took it as a mini-game just for the fun of it! (honestly I hate losing xD) actually I think it's fun and needs to be shine more. 

All in all, warframe is one of the best action 3d shooter or whatever the genre is called xD I've played and thanks for the generosity it actually offers without have to rip community off their fun (money), instead giving a heavy load of options to it's playerbase to grow, earn something and have fun!

that's for all my rambling haha, really hope to see you in-game or play with you guys, I'm really into anything, farm, raids, or just fooling around the maps xD good day and stay sharp! (sorry for the wall of text) xD

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Not a huge fan of archwing myself but possibly i havent tried to like it enough.

Couldnt agree more with your views of the game overall.

Thanks! and it's all my first impressions and stuff, It's fun how fast we can go with archwings.. gotta go fast!

Hello, mr  with-a-name-really-close-to-a-hand&feet-weapon.

what weapon exactly? lol