Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quitting Missions Accidentally By Reviving Players

(PSN)ELECTROxShOcKZz

So i before i go into this, i do use a custom layout for my controls on warframe and use a controller. When my friends down in missions and  i am reviving them sometimes when i die reviving them and still am holding the revive button it quits the mission for me. This has happened in to many long runs for me and was just wondering why DE hasnt got the functions for checking for a new key press instead of the revive system using the if key is down function because it does cause issues for players.

i hate when i die and accidently forfeit trying to revive

happens to me from time to time

i die, tried to pick up something at that time, instant forfeit and kicked out of the mission

its obnoxious xO

So i before i go into this, i do use a custom layout for my controls on warframe and use a controller. When my friends down in missions and  i am reviving them sometimes when i die reviving them and still am holding the revive button it quits the mission for me. This has happened in to many long runs for me and was just wondering why DE hasnt got the functions for checking for a new key press instead of the revive system using the if key is down function because it does cause issues for players.

happens to often

I use Classic controls and it happens to me but think its probably my fault.

The first pop says "x to revive, o to abort" but because I died trying to revive I'm already holding o and jump straight to the "x to confirm, o to whatever" and I stupidly press x to confirm, thinking its the x to revive pop up.

Did it in the last sortie mission a day or two back, we had just hacked the last terminal too :(