Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Honhow's Gift Bundle Worth It?

S1NKARlVlA

Is is worth it? Hard to say. Personally and for me I think that quantity and sheer quality of items received is very high. This is not most expensive thing on market without a reason.

Saying that still I think it's highly individual. This is not must have. If you have all gear that you want or need from game AND have healthy surplus of few thousand platinum then why the hell not? 

War is with scindo and galatine hardest hitting weapon in game with good crit. Scindo shares damage and crit but not range, Galatine shares range and damage but not crit. Only thing holding it back a bit is damage type, they have slash and war impact. All other is to style and preference, personally I love to use scindo on some frames and war on others, style thing.

Syndana is truly beautiful, nothing like this is in game even nearly as detailed. I've put arcange grace set on her and now it's swapped my salyx syndana as my main syndana.

Armor is but weird tbh. Not great fan of legs, arms don't fit aesthetically to every frame (for example they are great on excal and ember, I use full set there) but my prefered armor type is actually - hulta which fits to many frames wonderfully and can be colored really nicely. Chest piece is good and very swaggy. 

Kubros wet is nice, I use it on my kubrows. I don not use scimitar but ppl say skin is very nice. 

If you are sucker on cosmetics like me, get this, otherwise, war is not must have weapon and take into account that you will not like all armor probably. Still some parts are best in game no doubt. Chack YT vid of gear before you buy btw.

Not is war only one of the most powerfull melee weapons but if you do love cosmetics then yeah.

These are absolutely beautfull and fit on almsot every frame (tho on atlas its a bit weird)

Really glad i bought it, for sure !

Also got me a scimitar and breed kubrows from time to time.

So for me it was a yes, 

Just that. is it worth it?

Cause right now I have killed stalker hundreads (lol, #badpun *kills self* ) of times and I have gotten nothing...

in fact the most interesting things I got was the nikana stance, dread, and a neurode

RNG is not on my side so I feel like skipping this dumb emo stalker business and grabbing war through the bundle and that alone makes it tempting.

But what of the cosmetic items? How are they? I can see them in the purchase window but how do they look with different colours?!

Also the kubrow armor.... they said they're going to bring in catbrows(I am behind in the news so I don't know their official name PLUS! are they still coming) and I am wondering if we'll be able to put kubrow armor on catbrows? if not then this bundle seems a lil less worth it :<

Lastly is the landing craft thing... eh.... I.... wh... I don't know... if I had the simitar I would say yes but I dont cause RNG hates me... might buy it with plat....

Ah! one last question: do we get potatoe and a slot with War in this bundle?

1. It's been established by players, that farming the stalker is a mind-numbing activity. If I remember correctly, you need War in order to create Broken War. Assuming this, you'll need to by the bundle to have both weapons.

* rubs War all over her body and giggles *

2. The armor pieces have a matte finish, so you can create gorgeous metals. The right pale and dark colors, will make the neon stand out. There are details under the back piece, but are only visible with the right color combo.

3. The cats are still coming, as well as a rework on how our pets are created. There's also sketch work for cat-only armor. Things will keep changing, til it's placed in the game.

4. Honestly, I hate the ship skin. Take the 80% cover shine away, and I could deal with it. 

5. No slot or "potato" with War.

Edited by Agent_Pookie

Ah. Thank you everyone for your opinions and answering my questions.

I've decided I'll buy the pack. But only after I have Mastered 5 more melee weapons :3 A sort of "self goal"

Now I did notice some people say "Don't get it cause war blueprint drops from stalker bla bla bla" YES! I FRICKIN KNOW!

If you read my first post you would know I am aware that stalker drops War and I have very bad luck.

I want to buy the pack because FOR ME stalker has barely dropped anything of use and I am not interested in spending 3-5years grinding stalker for war.

I am a grown woman, I have money(Though sadly unemployed at the moment), I make the final decision to spend it.

BUT I am still wondering if we will be able to use the kubrow armor on other pets when those are released... I see some people say the cats will have their own armor... well... eh.... see when it comes out?

Edited by S1NKARlVlA

Its worth it.First of all war is the king of melee right now with the insane dps it can provide and then theres all those cosmetics that even if not all parts can look good on any frame you can mix/match with others but the chest piece and syndana look great on all.