New Contest: Be My Valentenno!

[DE]Megan

5ppwn.jpg

Gallium with mutagen pesto

Ingredients:

- Boiled Gallium (rice)
- Argon crystal (salt)
- Neurodes (chicory)
- Mutagen mass pesto (Purple and orange carrots)
- Circuits (Parmesan)
- Sunlight Jadeleaf Extract (Extra virgin olive oil)

Gallium:
- Boil gallium in argon crystal water
- Simmer until tender
- Drain it, mix it with circuits

Mutagen mass pesto:
wash and clean Mutagen sample, blend with argon crystal,
Sunlight Jadeleaf Extract and circuits.

Place the gallium in the center of the dish,
drizzle with Mutagen mass pesto and garnish with
neurodes tops.

All accompanied by a delicious "Baro Ki'Beer". Cheers!
Edited by K0RVIS

napolitenno.jpg

Milanesa Napolitenno

Milanesa napolitenno is a variation on the breaded fried steak called milanesa that is popular in Argentina.

• 4 thinly sliced of desert skates steaks
  • 3 feral kubrow eggs
  • 1 teaspoon sunlight jadeleaf
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated shockwave cheese
  • 2 cloves grineer garlic, finely minced
  • 1/3 cup olive oil or moonlight dragonlily oil
  • 1/2 cup infested tomato sauce
  • 4 sliced of manic ham
  • 1 cup grated roller cheese
  • 1 teaspoon oregano

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 15 minutes

Total Time: 25 minutes

Yield: 4 servings

Preparation

Place the eggs in a shallow bowl or pan, and whisk them together with the oregano and some salt and pepper.

Stir the shockwave cheese and garlic into the bread crumbs and place them in another shallow pan.

Dip the steaks first in the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs, coating them well with the crumbs.

Heat the moonlight dragonlily oil in a heavy skillet, and cook steaks for several minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy. Drain steaks on paper towels.

Place steaks on a baking sheet. Turn on oven broiler. Top each steak with a slice of ham, 2-3 tablespoons tomato sauce, and 1/4 cup grated roller cheese. Sprinkle seasoning over the cheese and place steaks under broiler until cheese melts.

Serve warm, with fries.

Aaaawwhhh.. An Argentinian Valentenno!

Hello Tenno! Ki'Teer here; you've been fighting well I hope? We really should spend more time together; two days a fortnight is simply not enough. You know, there's an old-Earth holiday that celebrates companionship coming up; it'd be the perfect chance for us to get to know each other better. We can make a feast of it! You do eat, don't you? I have the perfect dish in mind....

Loaded Martian Oasis Jellyfish Bells(Stuffed Bell Peppers)

UCYcXFm.jpg

Let me share my favorite way to prepare it with you; you'll need:

Ground Bovihorn meat(about 1.5 pound of ground beef, we don't know much about food animals in the wf universe, just winging the name)
Bells of the Oasis Jellyfish (2-3 medium sized bell peppers)

Jadeleaf Oil(Cooking Oil)

Tar Mutalist Moa Bulb(1 onion)

Plastid slurry(8 ounce can of diced tomatoes)

Stripped Polymers(Your choice of shredded cheese)

Inactive Technocyte Spores(Garlic Powder)

Ferrite flakes(salt)

Alloy sheets(Aluminum Foil)

Take your favorite Sheev and cut a hole in the tops of the bells, then set them aside for later. Put about 2-3 tablespoons of Jadeleaf oil in a pan and set the meat to cook at medium heat. While that's browning, add a teaspon of the inactive spores and a few pinches of ferrite flakes & mix evenly. Dice a third of the Mutalist Bulb and add it in once the meat is completely brown, spread it thoroughly. After 5 more minutes of cooking, pour the plastid slurry into the mixture. Have your bells ready in a separate rectangular pan. Once the meat is completely cooked, begin stuffing the mixture into the bells, layering it with your preferred polymer strips. Add whatever excess mixture there may be around the bells if you wish, and cover the pan with your alloy sheets. Bring your forge online and set it to 350 degrees at 1 earth atmosphere of pressure. When it's warmed up, place the pan inside and leave the bells to cook for an hour. When an hour has gone by, the bells will have lost their toughness and become wonderfully tender. They're finally ready to serve!

I do hope I've left you looking forward to our soiree, Tenno; Anyone with a modicum of refinement would be ;)

Edited by Variablemania

Ca3M_ZAWAAIhGdd.jpg

Kubr-onigiri's (6 pieces)

There might be some grammar errors because I'm not native english speaker.

Ingredients

250g Cryotic's (sushi rice)

1/2 litre of water (pref not radioactive)

1/2 can of Juggernaut meat (tuna or any other thing you want inside Kubr-onigiri's)

about 1/2 desilitre of Gallium (mayonnaise)

1 sheet of roasted Nano spores (seaweed)

1 sheet or 2 spoons of Mutagen sample (any sticky cheese, I used Ricotta because I happened to have it in fridge)

1 teaspoon of Nitain extract (salt)

1 teaspoon of Argon crystal (garlic powder)

Instructions

Boil sushi rice in water till the rice has absorbed all water (will take about 20min)

Put rice in the plate so it will cool down quicker and prepare the other ingredients.

Mix tuna, mayo, salt and garlic to nice paste. 

Cut Kubr-onigiri's eyes (black parts) and markings of the seaweed.

Cut white parts of eyes out of cheese.

Wet your hands with water and take small handful of rice (keep your hands wet all the time because the rice is sticky). 

Shape the rice to nice little pancake and add 1 big teaspoon of tuna paste.

Take another handful of rice and squeeze a nice ball. 

Squeeze 2 ears from the ball (if your Kubr-onigiri have 2 ears, it could have any other amount if you decide so).

Place decorations to your Kubr-onigiri's and they are done.

Chef Valkyr's Ground Mutalist Steak (With Moonlight Threshcones and Jadeleafs)

First: Wrap and steam several small Moonlight Threshcones with the jadeleafs.  Don't use any water from Uranus because Grineer.

Next, get the ingredients for the meat of the dish.

One and a half pounds of Mutagen Mass (I used Hysteria to grind it, feel free to go crazy with those Skana's Initiates. you want it in pieces! TINY PIECES!  Not those chunks Rhino puts in his TennO's cereal)

Half a cup of dried plastids, 

1 (one) Kubrow egg, sorry Woofles Prime, I need this.

half a teaspoon of  ferrite powder (Salt for you non Tenno)

an eighth teaspoon of nano spores (Black pepper)

a tablespoon of cryotic powder (Or flour.... I guess)

Some sauces that I bought at the relay cause I ran out of ingredients for those.

half a teaspoon of Oxium powder (MUSTARD POWDER)

and a quarter cup of water/

IN A LARGE MIXING BOWL (I used Mag's helmet *Ducks under a thrown Glaive*) mix the mutagen mass with the  plastids, egg, ferrite, and spores.  shape it into 6 oval patties, and brown both sides of the patties with a heat sword.  Pour off the excess pat and poisonous liquids so it's safe to eat before adding the Cryotic and blending until it's smooth.  Mix in the water, sauces, and oxium and pour it over the meat in a skillet since the sword is too thin.  Serve with your threshcones (Brussel Sprouts) And a baked Portable Orokin Technical Augmentation and Tactical Offensive  device  (POTATO).  Your plate should look like this:

http://imgur.com/7o76lls  (Won't let me use the extention)

Chef Valkyr's Ground Mutalist Steak (With Moonlight Threshcones and Jadeleafs)

First: Wrap and steam several small Moonlight Threshcones with the jadeleafs.  Don't use any water from Uranus because Grineer.

Next, get the ingredients for the meat of the dish.

One and a half pounds of Mutagen Mass (I used Hysteria to grind it, feel free to go crazy with those Skana's Initiates. you want it in pieces! TINY PIECES!  Not those chunks Rhino puts in his TennO's cereal)

Half a cup of dried plastids, 

1 (one) Kubrow egg, sorry Woofles Prime, I need this.

half a teaspoon of  ferrite powder (Salt for you non Tenno)

an eighth teaspoon of nano spores (Black pepper)

a tablespoon of cryotic powder (Or flour.... I guess)

Some sauces that I bought at the relay cause I ran out of ingredients for those.

half a teaspoon of Oxium powder (MUSTARD POWDER)

and a quarter cup of water/

IN A LARGE MIXING BOWL (I used Mag's helmet *Ducks under a thrown Glaive*) mix the mutagen mass with the  plastids, egg, ferrite, and spores.  shape it into 6 oval patties, and brown both sides of the patties with a heat sword.  Pour off the excess pat and poisonous liquids so it's safe to eat before adding the Cryotic and blending until it's smooth.  Mix in the water, sauces, and oxium and pour it over the meat in a skillet since the sword is too thin.  Serve with your threshcones (Brussel Sprouts) And a baked Portable Orokin Technical Augmentation and Tactical Offensive  device  (POTATO).  Your plate should look like this:

http://imgur.com/7o76lls  (Won't let me use the extention)

after i click this link.i felt like my browser got hacked.cant close,exit,that imgur link..so i advice dont open..

It wasn't a hack! I need ciphers to hack o.o it won't let me post as an image!

Do this.

Right click the image.

View image.

Now copy the image link. It should be "i.imgur.com/imagelinkname.extenstion" or something similar.

Post here.

Also, I'm surprised the few who commented that the page 1 baked potato is fake. Ofc it's fake, did you read the cooking instructions? 24hrs, turn every 5 seconds!

Edited by JudgeXion

Well, I'm not sure if I can really do this >w< as I'm so wary of what is edible and what not on the origin system... if anything, been thriving mostly on corpus nutrition bars (and I'm fed up of them since long) so, for something special, I asked CLEM what could I use to impress bae, so this is what I got, but it's not for the faint of heart (literally, he cooks with a LOT of detonite)

(IRL I ain't no chef...more like a fry cook lol)

CLEM style grilled cheese sandwich

img_0381_clem_by_chiltikcoatl-d9rair8.jp

Ingredients:

img_0372_edit_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raj3e.jp

Tennomade dragon bread (is whole grain bread )

Prisma cheese, a kind of easily-melting cheese on whose making is infused with void energy (manchego cheese)

Desert skate skin (ham)

Drahk sausages (sausages)

Greedy cheese, made from greey milk (panela cheese)

Ground sunlight and moonlight threshcone (pepper)

Tenno salt brought to you by Baro Ki'Teer (just salt...but LOL)

Orokin reactor (potato)

Detonite...a lot (oil)

Directions

For your sandwich

-Grill your prisma cheese on the dragon bread loaf, until it has neatly melted

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raiyh.jpg

-Fry your desert skate skin until it adquites a gorgeous tone, flip once either side has cooked, add grounded threshcone and tenno salt while it cooks to give it an added flavor then add the skate skin on top of the grilled cheese

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raixa.jpg

-As with the skate skin, fry a good slice of greedy cheese, flip to fry the other side too and add on top of the rayskin

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raiwa.jpg

-For the drahk sausages, so for them to fit between the breadloaves, slice them and likewise the skate skin, fry them as well, then add on top of the greedy cheese

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raity.jpg

-Finally just grill another dragon bread loaf with prisma cheese.

For your fries as an accompaiment

-Have your orokin reactor separated into smaller modules to fancy it's comsuption. And prepare a good amount of the detonite mentioned earlier for a deep fry, having previously heated it up until boiling.

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raj12.jpg

-Deep fry until crispy

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raizn.jpg

And we're done:

untitled_by_chiltikcoatl-d9raiqh.jpg

2ceba1_5828424.jpg

Mini rolls

Ingredients:

• Puff pastry 400g

• Ham 200g

• Chease 100g

• 1x Tomato sauce

• Spice (oregano or somethig else) 

• Flour

Directions:

For first mix tomato sauce with spice in bowl. Then apply flour on the table and roll out dough roller puff pastry on table. Next spread mix with tomato sauce and spice on puff pastry then apply a layer of ham and cheese. Next one Wrap the dough into roll and cut into 1 cm wheels. Next put wheel on baking sheet and let it bake at 180 °c for 25min. (sry 4 english)

wAidqMw.jpg

This is a low calorie quick and easy meal, using components you might have left over from other meals, it is for those Tenno busy with the grind and trying to maintain that athletic figure.

Kinnison's Lo-cal Energy restoring Disks, for two!

2 Ground Threshcone Disks (flour tortilla's)

MOA Oil spray (vegetable oil)

2-4 Tablespoons of Juggernaut severed bile sac juice (Chile con Queso)

½ cup Cooked Wild kubrow Steak (round steak) sliced thinly

1/2 cup Thinly sliced Dragonlilly fruit (sweet peppers)

½ cup shredded Jadeleaf greens (spinach, ,Kale or Arugula )

Set your Foundry (oven) to 350 degrees.

Spray both sides of Threshcone disk with MOA oil spray, and place in non-stick pan. Cook until browned, “bubbly” and crisp. (5-10 minutes) then take out of foundry to add toppings

Spread Bile sac juice over Disks leaving about ½ inch (1cm) edge free of juice.

Spread Kubrow Steak, Dragonlilly fruit, and Shredded Jadeleaf greens over Bile sac juice.

Place Disks with loaded toppings back into foundry for 5-10 minutes until Bile juice starts to bubble. Take out of foundry and cut into Quarters with Melee weapons (shears, or pizza cutter)

PLEASE NOTE, TIMES ARE NOT EXACT AND ORDIS HAS BEEN KNOWN TO OVERCOOK THE FOOD!  Check food in oven often to check for doneness

wAidqMw.jpg

This is a low calorie quick and easy meal, using components you might have left over from other meals, it is for those Tenno busy with the grind and trying to maintain that athletic figure.

Kinnison's Lo-cal Energy restoring Disks, for two!

2 Ground Threshcone Disks (flour tortilla's)

MOA Oil spray (vegetable oil)

2-4 Tablespoons of Juggernaut severed bile sac juice (Chile con Queso)

½ cup Cooked Wild kubrow Steak (round steak) sliced thinly

1/2 cup Thinly sliced Dragonlilly fruit (sweet peppers)

½ cup shredded Jadeleaf greens (spinach, ,Kale or Arugula )

Set your Foundry (oven) to 350 degrees.

Spray both sides of Threshcone disk with MOA oil spray, and place in non-stick pan. Cook until browned, “bubbly” and crisp. (5-10 minutes) then take out of foundry to add toppings

Spread Bile sac juice over Disks leaving about ½ inch (1cm) edge free of juice.

Spread Kubrow Steak, Dragonlilly fruit, and Shredded Jadeleaf greens over Bile sac juice.

Place Disks with loaded toppings back into foundry for 5-10 minutes until Bile juice starts to bubble. Take out of foundry and cut into Quarters with Melee weapons (shears, or pizza cutter)

PLEASE NOTE, TIMES ARE NOT EXACT AND ORDIS HAS BEEN KNOWN TO OVERCOOK THE FOOD!  Check food in oven often to check for doneness

Lo-cal=Local lol

Medium Rare Kubrow Heart with Al Dente ducats, and the blood of the Stalker

5hVezax.jpg

How to prepare:

* Find a nice fat kubrow in the wild, that's in it's adult stage, and harvest it's heart. (Beef Steak Strip, marinate for about 1 day with mustard, paprika, pepper, maggi sauce (soy sauce),cooked on the grill)

* Cook the kubrow heart to your liking, although preferred medium rare.

* To obtain the ducats, visit Baro Ki'Teer and do some black market purchases for the freshest of ducats. (Shell pasta, cooked to Al Dente)

* The hardest ingredient to obtain, but also the most savory, is the blood of the Stalker, do not use old blood from previous kills, you will need to kill him again and use the fresh blood. (Merlot Wine)

* Enjoy your savory meal, tenno.

*Oh, and don't forget the candle plated in Argon Crystal Plating, you need to set the mood with the most expensive of resources. (A white candle)

Edited by imyourkat12