The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Pushed Back A Week?

ickamasuttra

Truly. We can now rejoice that this minor misunderstanding has been revealed to have indeed been a misunderstanding. Stupid people with their stupid speculation in the face of a lack of context... Stupid stupids unlike us amirite. God this victory feels good.

I wouldn't call that stupid. It was almost pretty obvious that DE decided to remove him considering all the salts it has been given during the last 4 - 6 weeks.

Truly. We can now rejoice that this minor misunderstanding has been revealed to have indeed been a misunderstanding. Stupid people with their stupid speculation in the face of a lack of context... Stupid stupids unlike us amirite. God this victory feels good.

Dat mockery tho.

well, good thing i didnt trade in the parts i got earlier today........kind of unfortunate that he will no longer be on Payday (made it easy for me to know when he was coming) unless you guys are planning on changing him to a weekly set (which if its just going to be cosmetics now then that is good.....though the cost of Primed mods are going to go thru the roof on top of the ridiculous credit fee :|)

They obviously delayed him so they won't receive any salt when streaming anymore ^^

This is the most reasonable answer, and probably true, everyone was so salty  that nobody cared for the devstream, now they will get salt again because they did that on purpose.