Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Real Kubrow Breeding Please

(PSN)TheANSER-42

You are on a roll this morning with posts, aren't you?

This idea has been thought of before, and will most probably not happen. There's a cliff to your immediate left if you so desire the urge to venture over there.

Also, those two doors in the Orbiter wouldn't be there without a fully fleshed out idea in mind from DE. We'll see what they're for in the future ^__^

Edited by Phailberry

You are on a roll this morning with posts, aren't you?

This idea has been thought of before, and will most probably not happen. There's a cliff to your immediate left if you so desire the urge to venture over there.

Also, those two doors in the Orbiter wouldn't be there without a fully fleshed out idea in mind from DE. We'll see what they're for in the future ^__^

For your friends to visit your dank  liset

also why do you want "true" kubrow breeding"

The eggs are fairly easy to obtain now and the only thing that is random I think is the kubrow size.

You have room in the orbiter. There are two doors on either side of the focus room door. Just add a kubrow kennel there that can hold two kubrows and has a little den inside that can be upgraded to increase the chance of producing an egg. Also make this process require A LOT of kubrow food. Please.

The kubrow egg drop rate has been noticeably increased, only thing is that you can only carry 1 egg at the time. Also you have the stasis, I consider this to be your kubrow/ catbrow kennel. Because of their expensive maintenance I believe that you can only handle 1 at a time out of stasis.