Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Colony Explorafun - Feedback, Suggestion, Glitch Report

Kinperor

Couple of reports:

#89 TBF: Weird shadows (multiple instances in same tile) with some clipping issues.

1386873295-various-glitches-weird-shadow

The arrows indicate a patch of shadow slightly off-frame that surrounds the entrance of a tunnel, the rectangle indicates a spot where I saw a locker's back side flicker through the side of the orange container.

1386873284-light-glitch-weird-shadows-3-

Speaks for itself

1386873274-light-glitch-weird-shadows-1-

Speaks for itself. Sorry for the action shot.

1386873295-various-glitches-weird-shadow

The red rectangle is purposefully larger to include the opposite side of the tunnel connection who features shadow we can't see from this angle. Additionally, the small orange rectangle highlights a piece of rock clipping through the roof.

1386873286-light-glitch-weird-shadows-co

Speaks for itself. I actually think it's a re-used asset that has the wrong lighting or something. I am also actually having second-thoughts about putting so much screenie at once. #YOLO #hastag #Explorafun #walloftext

#90 TBF: Weird shadows (just one, I swear).

1386873277-light-glitch-weird-shadows-2-

Speaks for itself. (I lied, there was really two instances)

#91 TBC: Clipping steel beam and hole in the map.

1386873285-terrain-design-clipping-beam-

Red square highlights a beam clipping with rock, while the orange square highlights a spot where I believe there's a hole in the map. It's minor and inaccessible, but if I noticed it, some other people will probably notice it.

#92 TBF: Mob trap.

1386873278-terrain-design-mob-trap-corpu

No clue how the sucker got there, but it certainly amused me. I think he spawned in there.

#93 TBF: Minor player trap.

1386873287-terrain-design-player-trap-co

If you jump between the rocks and the structure thingy, you get yourself trapped there and unable to jump out of it, unless you jump toward the green arrow to the structure thingy (what is it called anyway). As far as player trapping goes, it's pretty lame, but still grating.

#94 TBF: Floating straight cut rock.

1386873294-terrain-glitch-weird-rock-cor

Speaks for itself.

I bring swift justice. Reports. Whatever, same difference.

#95 TBF: Weird shadows.

1387233037-light-glitch-weird-shadow-cor

Speaks for itself.

#96 TBF: Weird shadows.

1387233038-light-glitch-weird-shadow-1-c

Speaks for itself.

#97 TBF: Weird shadows.

1387233037-light-glitch-weird-shadow-2-c

Speaks for itself (compare the right constructor to the left constructor).

#98 TBF: Texture fighting.

1387233040-terrain-glitch-texture-clippi

The rectangle highlights a section where the rock awkwardly meshes with some kind of metal structure. I've seen some flickering happening because of it too.

#99 TBF: Console clipping with wall.

1387233040-terrain-glitch-texture-clippi

The highlighted consoles clips with the columns. New and improved minimap to see which tiles are affected.

Also worth mentioning: There's a very visible difference in lighting between the two tiles, dunno if that can be helped.

With the Christmas break nearing, I understand that these will be on ice, and it's cool. 

... getit? On ice? Cool? The thread is about the only winter map? Getit? 

... I can explain it you guys if you need me to... You know what, never mind, it's not important.

So yeah, I've found trace of that mysterious tile/connector thing of #85, here's http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/51/1387421730-2013-12-17-00011.jpg'>some pictures of two instances I've seen. Both seems to be connected to the same bigger tile. In this case tho, I was fighting Infested. 

#100 TBF: Weird shadows.

1387421715-light-glitch-weird-shadows-co

There's two patches of grass in each rectangle, they seem to not be lit properly.

#101 TBF: Two pathing issues.

1387421715-terrain-design-ai-path-corpus

First issue: In the red rectangle, a Toxic ancient can be seen trying to walk under the ship, but being unable (not shown: Chargers being caught in the same way). The orange arrows show a path where the Infested walk on top of the ship before jumping down, instead of just walking down the ramp (they didn't need to climb in the first place).

#102 TBF: Pathing issue.

1387421727-terrain-design-ai-path-1-corp

The highlighted rock was seen stopping the progress of a couple of Infested, who would facewall into said rock without going anywhere. I've seen about 3 Infested do that in one occasion, while we were fighting above.

#103 TBF: Inter-tile shenanigans.

1387421720-terrain-glitch-intertile-clip

Speaks for itself. The tile Valkyr is located in is one of the spawning tile.

#104 TBF: Floor texture clipping.

1387421729-terrain-glitch-terrain-clippi

Speaks for itself. It's one of the extraction tile, you need to copter there or use another such shenanery. Pretty minor really when seen from the right side.