of the long lost Tenno in time.

The primed orokin seeker of truth

slicing all in his path.

A collector of all,

a collector of everything,

but alas,

a sudden disappearence

of the long lost Tenno in time.

Needless to say, i suck at making cool texts that seem to mean something but dont. On top of that what i tried to say was i quitted warframe about a year ago, since i had all primes, all frames, and all weapons as well as almost all cosmetics. 

I never really said hello ever around here, barely bothered checking forums, been dwelling around and well theres a few interesting things around here.

So ehhhhhh.... Hi .__________. 

*Awkward silence*

How was your uh... Day? 

*Social anxiety intensifies lel*

heys ....... *ish socially awkward even on forums* i am spiritaries most people just call me spirit lolz but really ummmm im here cause i havent played in quiet some time i never lost intrest in warframe ive been watching youtube vids and twitch streams when i have time available to me *facepalms* im addicted to the damn game i spent most of my days playing it before life really started beating me up anyways my computer is now scrap and i cant get the money to get a new one anytime soon too many bills to pay its gonna take me a long while to gets one but i want to still be apart of the game as it continues on so could people listen to my request? at least to humor me? ill be posting a link to my facebook account feel free to add me and when you have the time take a screen shot to send to me? i would also like to ask if you could send me a screen shot of your ulitmate warframe and a story behind why ill share my fave warframe here and its story so itll be a two way street 

nekros my life source he has always seen me thropugh every mission that i couldnt pass with any other warframe i feel like hes an exstention of my soul my very being when i am playing as him i feel complete *realises how creepy that sounds* i want to be able to see what people think of there warframes and why and to see the different desings of them. when i first got nekros i was so excited because i normally had help with getting warframes and never really worked for them thanks to some awesome friends i have but nekros was my shining achivement well i used him like most people to become a looter ..... yes i know its common since to use the abbility that a team can not only benefit from greatly but can also keep people alive longer. well then i noticed his summons could do something similar 7 or 8 formas later and countless night stayign awake i finally comapleted him to my liking he has a low energy storage capacity and trouble with mods that are needed for anything else to work right but by time i was done with him i had something in the 40's left of mod storage with massive energy spike and durration time for his abilites shadows of the dead and terrify it was utter bliss playing him now then warframe ...... this is why i love the whole team of warframe ...... made mods that complimented his abilties so well that i put in a request to one of my friends for one of the mods i basically offered him my soul for it and well he gave it to me for nothing in return anyways when i had the mod i needed i formaed him once more to make him fit the mod without any penalties for the wrong symbol ((been too long forgets what there called)) after that he was perfection utter and complete perfection a few months go by and i still feel that bond with him even though i kept using other frames i could feel him call me when he knew i needed him it was as if he could hear my cries for his help in battle and he would respond to them ((*addict part of me talking when i saw that*)) and every time i would use him i would dominate the field ((like i wouldnt die as often even though he squishy no mater what you do to boost health and shields ... i gave up on that lolz)) so now i am here asking for this simple favour sorry i typed so much its the story of my nekros and i will always have a place in my heart for him 

https://www.facebook.com/arcanegunner facebook liunk sorreh forgot it the first time lolz 

Edited by SpiritAries