Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing And Nostalgia

Draken04

When I was doing that archwing quest I was so hyped, oh my god that giant ship is going to rekt me, I cant wait till we get raid on fomorian, 8 archwings battling through ships and gun turrets (something between star wars attack on death star or unreal tournament 2004 mothership assualt) and then .. meh spam melee, get nonstop invis itzal or immortal elytron with nukes. And fomorian ? biggest joke ...

Omega boost is partly what Archwing should have felt like.

Comparatively, Archwing is a joke.  It's seen minimal development since its introduction.  A new warframe/archwing hybrid tileset which is cool, but still more of a proof of concept right now than an actual update to Archwing.  I fear DE will have to actually hammer away at Archwing for a full year to even get it close to the status Warframe is at right now.  A year they won't commit to a mode no one's playing because they mistake disinterest as it being unpopular, as opposed to very, very shallow and thus having little to do.

-snip-

Hmmm.... I havent formed an opinion on it yet, but all I'm seeing is criticism, but from the little I've played, I've honestly liked it a lot. It feels a BIT underoptimised compared to the stellar main game, but it feels better than Warframe 2014. I uninstalled Warframe after 40 minutes of playing because it felt horrible (compared to now where I'm obsessed with the game)

Omega boost is partly what Archwing should have felt like.

Comparatively, Archwing is a joke.

That's pretty harsh. I think you should replay Omega Boost again, the game is basically a reskin of Panzer Dragoon with an added quick dodge.

It's a good game, but you can't really compare a set piece rail shooter to Archwing.

I do agree that Archwing is lacking, but other than boss fights I don't really see much of anything that could be taken from Omega Boost to improve Archwing.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻