The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Build Assistance

VanquisherKnight

Question

Greetings Fellow Tenno!

As you can see on the title, i need assistance with my build for my Equinox, the build is here:

6qaXV3I.jpg

Im trying to make a balanced build that has Night form's Rest & Peaceful Provocation and Day form's Maim. But there is one problem that i have encountered: Energy.

This build is quite energy hungry. Whenever i change forms, use abilities on said form, and then change back i instantly lost most of my energy pool, and im figuring out how to fix this problem. I could replace both Vitality and Redirection for Vigor and have a free slot, but thats just me. 

Thoughts? Suggestions? Im all ears and have all night.

7 answers to this question

Ahh, yes, trying to run everything on Equinox. It's quite awful, honestly. Here, let me pull up my build. You're going to need two forma IIRC, but it makes Equinox so much better.

EDIT

My Build:

1SL547c.jpg

(Note, I have since maxed Primed Continuity)

In your case, what I would do is pull off the Stretch to put on Peaceful Provacation and slap Cunning Drift in the place of my Power Drift. You'd get roughly equal power stats and a much larger energy pool to play with. You can't keep Maim up forever, but using it strategically with Rage for moar kills in a shorter time, meaning a quicker charge on Maim's damage pool, you can run pretty much everything without toooooo much trouble.

Edited by Mastercontrol98

Ahh, yes, trying to run everything on Equinox. It's quite awful, honestly. Here, let me pull up my build. You're going to need two forma IIRC, but it makes Equinox so much better.

EDIT

My Build:

1SL547c.jpg

(Note, I have since maxed Primed Continuity)

In your case, what I would do is pull off the Stretch to put on Peaceful Provacation and slap Cunning Drift in the place of my Power Drift. You'd get roughly equal power stats and a much larger energy pool to play with. You can't keep Maim up forever, but using it strategically with Rage for moar kills in a shorter time, meaning a quicker charge on Maim's damage pool, you can run pretty much everything without toooooo much trouble.

i would take off redirection and put flow there, more energy is gonna be better than more shields

Interesting, ill try both of your advices, thanks :D

Disclaimers:
I don't run Night Equinox.
I haven't, at all, looked into Peaceful Provocation yet.
If this disqualifies me from opining, please ignore this post.
/disclaimers

This is my general use Equinox:

Fw421iI.jpg

Since I see you not using Natural Talent - which makes sense. Recasting is much less an issue in Night form - I'd swap that spot for the augment, and Cunning or Power Drift for Exilus.
Yes, I don't have flow, but with 75% eff and nearly minimum e/s drain, I don't usually need it.
Subject to which mods you have/ranked, ofc, that's what I'd start with.

Note: Range is much more important for Maim than Pacify, and Pacify has effectiveness dropoff, so you might find it more effective to drop Overextended for a mod of your choice.
Can't give a considered opinion here, as I don't have the experience.
So just raising this as a point for thought.

Edited by Chroia