The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Did My First Raid (Lor)

BabyBomi

Question

It wasn't as hard as I expected, just need good team work and a good combination.

Unfortunate thing is, we did phase 1, almost finished phase 2, but the host's LAN ran out (didn't know internet had time limits) and yeah.... we lost everything.

Well that was a nice waste of time.......

8 answers to this question

Sorry BabyBomi, I was playing in an Internet Cafe, where I play by the hour, and my time subsequently ran out as I was doing the Raid -_- (I was bummed too, but its New Year's Eve and all the shops are closing at my timezone so I cannot top up anymore time)

Add me up in-game, I am doing it again tomorrow, and I promise I will play with ample time remaining to complete it..

Edited by X3Evanescence

That's the hard part!

Fortunately we only had 2 people who didn't know how to stay still on the pad

Sorry BabyBomi, I was playing in an Internet Cafe, where I play by the hour, and my time subsequently ran out as I was doing the Raid -_- (I was bummed too, but its New Year's Eve and all the shops are closing at my timezone so I cannot top up anymore time)

Add me up in-game, I am doing it again tomorrow, and I promise I will play with ample time remaining to complete it..

OH HAHAHA HEYY!!

I'm not blaming you, just a little pissed that's all. Haha sure thing, I added you already as soon as I joined haha

EDIT: they should really do the host migrating thing in raids

Edited by BabyBomi

Fortunately we only had 2 people who didn't know how to stay still on the pad

OH HAHAHA HEYY!!

I'm not blaming you, just a little pissed that's all. Haha sure thing, I added you already as soon as I joined haha

EDIT: they should really do the host migrating thing in raids

Well it was a somewhat smooth run, phase 1 was flawless, phase 2 was okay except for minor (about 3 fails) in the second phase with the pads (which is very good considering we had 3 first timers, and the Vauban accidentally pressed Bounce instead of Bastille which launched him off the pad) and the Hijack part was going flawlessly until my time ran out. I was confident we could finish it without too much trouble but, oh well. At least it is counted as "disconnected" instead of "Mission failed".. Edited by X3Evanescence

Well it was a somewhat smooth run, phase 1 was flawless, phase 2 was okay except for minor (about 3 fails) in the second phase with the pads (which is very good considering we had 3 first timers, and the Vauban accidentally pressed Bounce instead of Bastille which launched him off the pad) and the Hijack part was going flawlessly until my time ran out. I was confident we could finish it without too much trouble but, oh well. At least it is counted as "disconnected" instead of "Mission failed"..

But with "mission failed" we still keep drops right?

the Vauban accidentally pressed Bounce instead of Bastille which launched him off the pad

Anybody else find that very funny? :D

Could be worse, I did a Nightmare LoR earlier and the Loki thought it was smart to use a decoy on the pad instead of standing on it and as I was driving the tram guess what happened?.. And being Nightmare version it's an instant fail, not happy.

Anybody else find that very funny? :D

Could be worse, I did a Nightmare LoR earlier and the Loki thought it was smart to use a decoy on the pad instead of standing on it and as I was driving the tram guess what happened?.. And being Nightmare version it's an instant fail, not happy.

HAHAHHAHAHHA