Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Extractor Buff?

KeGaRe

idk if this stuff has even touched or anyone even bothered, but yeah guys we need this stuff to really do it's job to replace hours of farming or even give us something that we can't get with the loot, thoughts?

for me, the idea is good but the rewards is some kind of a measly side dish than what it's actually is (a huge extractor). So I want this system to actually give rare resources give better amounts, or maybe even rare mods? sure let's mix it with common stuff but would it be rewarding to see a rare mod dropped from these thing? 

so what's your thought?

no mods. god knows ppl will start complaining about not getting resources and asks DE to do away with the mod drop from extractors. you'd cry when you see a single r5 core just for waiting 4/8 hours for an extractor. not worth at all.

it IS supposed to be a measly side dish, it was never meant to replace farming for resources at any point :/

i do understand your want for a buff though, then again. i don't think i'd want more alloy plates.....

I'd like to see extractors receive a buff to the resources it collects, just cant seem to get enough plastids and nano if you run multiple raids each day. Be nice if we could plant our dojo/mothership on a planet like the current invasions giving the clan members a chance to get a bigger increase in resources etc. Would also engage more the clan members as a whole i believe. Almost like dark sectors but against the factions :)

I'd like to see extractors receive a buff to the resources it collects, just cant seem to get enough plastids and nano if you run multiple raids each day. Be nice if we could plant our dojo/mothership on a planet like the current invasions giving the clan members a chance to get a bigger increase in resources etc. Would also engage more the clan members as a whole i believe. Almost like dark sectors but against the factions :)

would be a good idea if it's just a simple increased amounts of resources it collects.. but idk much about clan solar rail I do not own one in my clan and well I might stick to my personal extractor.. or stick to dark sector missions who has boost on it :/

Nice... another one trying to ruin another system by bloating it's drop table....

Resource Extractors are already badly worth it, no way I want DE touching them, specially to add more loot.

I don't want to take note if I would ruin the other systems drop table. no. A simple different loot mechanics, as it is whole different systems.. one is a drop you get in missions and one you can collect outside of the missions.

all I ever gladly ask is just simple boost of the resource gained, not a bling bling kind of stuff, or even is there a point of them being in the game?

just wondering

I think one of the best things they could do for Extractors is to allow players to automate them using Ordis. Instruct Ordis to continuously deploy and retrieve Extractors from a specific planet and have him give us a report or something on the resources gained since we last checked. DE should make sure that Ordis only deploys extractors that have the highest (or max) health so you don't come back to half your Extractor fleet destroyed.

Perhaps something similar could be applied to other areas of the ship as well. Have Ordis auto-stabilize DNA of your Kubrow before it gets low on health (or dies if you don't have Incubator segment). Could apply it to building Forma as well. Set how many you want him to build and he'll take care of it.

DE could make it to where it costs common resources to run Ordis in this state. Either a per action cost or a drain over time. It could give veteran players a use for massive amounts of common resources. I have well over 1 million Alloy Plate that's pretty much useless to me at this point.

Not mods but yes Rare resources.

Also,I would like if we were alotted 1 Deployed Extractor Dron e for every 5 Ranks.

I'm not a founder nor have I ever purchased Prime Access...so I am limited to 3 Drones at MR21.

Would it be so broken to have 4.

Even at MR30 that would only be 6 Extractor Drones.

I suppose 8 if players get an extra for being a Founder plus another for Prime Access.

Doesn't seem overpowered to me.

They are just an "extra" in the game, they are not meant to examined as a proper game mechanic.

They work fine as they are as just as small passive resource income.

If they were to get a boost, I guarantee that new mechanics will be tied to them, like for example, extra destruction rules if you don't watch them more or go defend them during an attack, then you will all complain that you missed an attack and lost another one, and have to spend resources to re-build it.

Be careful what you ask for.